header

header

Wednesday 6 November 2019

KEYS TO SOLVING LIFE'S CHALLENGES (2)

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional )

Wednesday 6th November 2019

TOPIC: KEYS TO SOLVING LIFE'S CHALLENGES (2)


TEXT: When you’re in over your head, I’ll be there with you. When you’re in rough waters, you will not go down. When you’re between a rock and a hard place, it won’t be a dead end— Because I am God , your personal God,...(Isaiah 43:2 MSG)




Our brains have been empowered to seek creative way to solve life's difficult problems if we engage it. A wise man once said "God has given you brain so you can give Him rest". In dealing with everyday life situations, we  need to careful not to allow the emotional aspect of our live to hijack the process. When our emotional brain is in charge we think in term of white and black and we lose the ability to think in shades of grey and look at other possible ways to deal with a particular situation. We looked at some of these ways in the first part ( kindly refer to yesterday's devotional),  today we will take a look at the second part: 
5) Pray and seek God's guidance. Now you have a plethora of possible solutions you have come up with, you will need to seek God in prayer to know which is the best line of action. When you acknowledge God He will direct your steps 
6) Pick the best solution for the moment. Solutions are transient in nature. What was a right solution some years ago might not fit today. Even Jesus Christ doesn't apply the same solution to the same problem all the time. Some time He laid hands on the eyes of the blind at others He applied mud to their eyes.
7) Make a decision and take faith based action. Decision and action are the wheels that drive execution. Once decision is reached take action immediately.
8) Follow through. In order to avoid a relapse, some situations require that we keep at till we overcome it. You need to keep doing the same thing till you have the result we desire. Never give up and never give in keep pushing


ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY 
Keep practicing the basic principles above till you come through with the desired solution. 


WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY 

I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today I declare that greater is He that is in me than He that is in the world. I am over and above circumstances and situations. The victory of Christ's cross is my portion in Jesus name!


PRAYER POINTS
*Father God thank you for your faithfulness and mercy over my family and friends in Jesus name

*Father God, thank you for the wisdom you have given me for creating solutions in every day life situations in Jesus name.

*Father God, today I decree a supernatural turnarounds for me and my family in Jesus name name

*Father God, open my eyes of understanding to see the way out of my present predicament in Jesus name

*Father of glory, let situation-----------end in praise in Jesus name

*Father God, thank you for your divine intervention in my life in Jesus name 



1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN 

Isaiah 17, Isaiah 18, Isaiah 192 Corinthians 10Psalm 106:16-31


THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

The Sovereign LORD says today,...
"if you say it, I will do it! Open your mouth wide, says the Father, and I will make your mouth and your heart and your mind a conduit of my power
I am causing the words you speak over your life and situations becomes visible manifestations of the miracles you want.





For More Prayers and Counseling contact 

Pastor Tunde Daniels 

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
3 Funso Oka Street, by Lucas Junction Olowo kfarm, off Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rd
Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08056300366, 08136677555

Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...