header

header

Saturday 2 November 2019

THE POWER OF GOD'S MERCY

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Saturday 2nd November 2019

TOPIC: THE POWER OF GOD'S MERCY


TEXT: "It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.
They are new every morning: great is thy
faithfulness" (Lamentations 3:22-23).



We often read about when people came to Jesus for healing or deliverance, and Jesus
commended them for their faith. He often used phrases such as, “your faith has made you whole” or “according to your faith be it unto you.” I have often thought Jesus was
encouraging them to have faith in His healing power. Of course, undoubtedly that’s true. However, as of recent years my personal revelation of faith has extended more to a simple faith in His mercy. If you have faith that He is merciful then you can believe He will heal you. Why do you think blind Bartimaeus cried out,
“thou son of David, have mercy” (Mark
10:46-52)? He was believing for healing based on the sheer mercy of the Lord. If you believe in His mercy, you don’t doubt He will heal, forgive, or provide for you. Truly, we simply need confident faith in His unfailing
mercy. We can never do enough good deeds to earn it. We are entirely dependent on His mercy for everything. The most powerful part is that His mercy renews itself each morning like new cells that are continually formed in a living organism. Don’t fear or condemn yourself today, because His unfailing mercy is being extended to
you right now!

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY 

Take cover under the mercy of The Lord today 

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY 
I am the an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today I declare that I and my family  are  shielded and defended from every evil. No evil shall befall us and no plague shall come near out dwelling place in Jesus name.


PRAYER POINTS 

*Father God, thank you for your faithfulness and mercy over my life and destiny in Jesus name.

*Father God, I thank You for Your unfailing mercy that is
being extended to me. I receive it in Jesus name

*Father God, by your mercy command deliverance for me and every member of my family this month in Jesus name.

*Father God, by your mercy, let the arrow of the wicked prepared for me or any member of my family backfire in Jesus name 

*Father God, by your mercy let my mouth be enlarged over my enemies this month in Jesus name

*Father God, by your mercy let your hand of supernatural providence sustain me and my family this month in Jesus name 

*Father God, by your mercy, let the light of your countenance be upon me for uncommon favor this month in Jesus name 

*Father God,  by your mercy settle my matter and let your name be glorified this month in Jesus name 

*Father God, thank you for your great mercy at work in my life this month


1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Isaiah 5:8-30, Isaiah 6, Isaiah 7, Isaiah 8:1-102 Corinthians 7:2-16Psalm 105:23-36


INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY 

"When Gods mercy in place, the enemy is kept of play in your life"


THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

The Sovereign LORD says today
“See this day that My unfailing mercy sustains you. I have committed My mercy to you so that you may call upon it at any moment. Never think
there is a discouragement, failure, or infirmity
that My mercy cannot handle, for it extends
beyond measure just for you in this season.....



For More Prayers and Counseling contact 

Pastor Tunde Daniels 

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555

Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...