header

header

Monday 4 November 2019

NO MORE EXCUSES

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Monday 4th November 2019


TOPIC: NO MORE EXCUSES 


TEXT: "Whoever calls upon the name of the Lord shall be saved"(Romans 10:13).




Many people have different reasons why they are rejecting the gospel and why things are not happening in their lives. They blame everyone else but themselves.  The common one is to blame the church, a christian brother, ones spouse etc. These critic say 'I know a christian who treated me poorly,'  or my spouse's behaviour is not encouraging me' etc. Indeed the Church isn't perfect neither are the Christians attending it and your spouse can be a bad example. But blaming others doesn't remove one's accountability to God.
The fulfilment of God's promises in your life doesn't depend on how others live thier lives or what they do or fail to do. Salvation (deliverance) is about Jesus alone. The book Romans say "if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe with your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you salvation shall be saved"(Romans 10:9).
Some people use the action of others as an excuse to reject the gospel and give up on their destiny. But they certainly can't point a finger of blame at Jesus. He is sinless and perfect in every way. Pilate said of Him "I have found no fault in this man"(Luke 23:14). And Jesus did what no one else will do for you---He suffered death on the cross to provide salvation for those who will believe in Him. Anyone that can give his life for you cannot be responsible for your woes too. Jesus gave you your life back when He gave His life on the cross.
Dont get side tracked by looking at the fault of others, look at Jesus. He alone is the WAY...and He will make a way for you today.


ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY 

Be on the look out. Jesus is making a way for you today 


WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY 
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work today I declare that. The grace for salvation is at work in my life. I am of God and I have overcome the enemy, greater is he that is me than he that is in the world. Amen! 



PRAYER POINTS 

*Father God, thank you for this great and wonderful day in Jesus name

*Father God, thank you for giving me Jesus as my saviour. Thanks for being my way maker 

*Father God, go before me into this week and make a way for me where there is no way in Jesus name

*Father God, as I go into this new week, let my life announce your glory to people around me and to the world in Jesus name 

*Father God, let the grace for spiritual  consistency rest on me now in Jesus name 

*Father God, this week, hasten for my help and answer me speedily concerning. .................. in Jesus name

*Father God, let the grace for a closer and deeper walk with you rest upon me now in Jesus name

*Father God, You are the God of the eleventh hour. In this eleventh month,  position me for accelerated answers in Jesus name

*Father God, thank you for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name 



1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Isaiah 10:20-34, Isaiah 11, Isaiah 12, Isaiah 132 Corinthians 8:16-24, 2 Corinthians 9:1-5Psalm 105:37-45


INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY 

"Nothing works until you stop thinking and and start doing" 



THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY 

The Sovereign LORD  says today....
"The circumstances you find yourself in today are not permanent. Do not make plans based on current conditions. It is unnecessary to spend time figuring out how to work around what you think are your limitations. I am going to remove the limits that constrain you now and transition you to a new season of blessing. It's a new and I am leading you in a new way.
Now i am bringing about the desires of your heart that I have planted in you for this "now" time......


For More Prayers and Counseling contact 

Pastor Tunde Daniels 

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
3 Funso Oka Street, by Lucas Junction Olowo kfarm, off Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rd
Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555

Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...