header

header

Friday 8 November 2019

YOUR ACCESS INTO THE SUPERNATURAL

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Friday 8th November  2019

TOPIC:  YOUR ACCESS INTO THE SUPERNATURAL 


TEXT: "For with stammering lips and another tongue will
he speak to this people. To whom he said, This is the rest wherewith ye may cause the weary to rest…" (Isaiah 28:11-12).


Many people want to have a supernatural
experience with God in the spirit that transcends
them from the everyday. But in order to enter
into the spirit, we need to first pray in the spirit. Praying in tongues acts as a doorway to the supernatural glory of God. The early
apostles walked in supernatural power after they
experienced the Day of Pentecost when tongues of fire sat upon them. Imagine what could take place in your experience with the Lord today if you prayed in the spirit throughout the day. You can pray in tongues as you drive in your car or get ready for work. You can pray under your breath as you lay down to sleep or even doing chores around the house. By increasing time praying in the spirit, we will have a greater measure of supernatural encounters in His presence that will refresh our walk with Him. There is power when we pray in tongues and you are ushered into the realm of possibilities beyond your imagination.

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY 
Pray in tongues for at least one hour today.

WORD CONFESSION
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. I declare today that  As I walk and live in the spirit today I declare I live and walk in absolute victories in every department of my life in Jesus name

PRAYER POINTS 
*Father God thank you for this great and wonderful day in Jesus name

*Father God , as I pray in the sprit today, I am expecting
experiences in Your presence that You have reserved just for me. I believe I shall have an increase of divine encounters and experiences in
Your glory. Even now, as I pray in the spirit, I shall be refreshed in Jesus name

*Thank you Father for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name


1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Isaiah 24, Isaiah 25, Isaiah 262 Corinthians 11:16-33Psalm 106:32-39


QUOTE OF THE DAY

"The supernatural is  natural to those whose faith in God is unwavering and whose love for God is undaunted" 



THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

The Sovereign LORD  says today....

"Rejoice for your blessing time has come. Now the plowman overtakes the reaper to bring the full harvest of My goodness into your life and situation. Now you will see that the seeds sown in faith will produce a crop before they hit the ground. You've sown, and you've planted, and now the reaping time has come. Open up the garners of your expectations for a surplus is coming to you of all that My word promises, and it is yours for the claiming. Purpose to be a kingdom seeker like never before. As you seek the kingdom, I will add all things to you beyond all that you ask or think....."




For more Prayers & counseling contact 

Pastor Tunde Daniels

                 @

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
 Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos
Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...