header

header

Thursday 7 November 2019

RAISE AN ALTAR FOR GOD

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)


Thursday 7th November 2019


TOPIC :  RAISE AN ALTAR FOR GOD




TEXT: "Then will I go unto the altar of God, unto God my
exceeding joy: yea, upon the harp will I praise thee, O God my God" (Psalms 43:4).



The word altar comes from a word in the Hebrew that literally means slaughter or sacrifice. In the
Old Testament, people built altars and would
slaughter their most valuable livestock upon
them as a sacrifice to God.  And when these sacrifices are made God shows up in glory. Today and in the
New Testament, our altars are our places of prayer where we lay our lives down before the Lord and “slaughter” or hand our will over to the
Lord. What is powerful about our own personal altar experiences is that when we give the things we hold as “valuable,” God uses that sacrificial
experience from our hearts to pull out of our lives the things we desperately want to see removed. He takes away the sin habits, the curses, and the things that weigh us down. As you pray before the Lord, take a moment to
create an altar. Perhaps it’s just kneeling down
in front of a chair or sofa and letting the Lord know that you have come to give Him every part of you. The key is make it something that is
meaningful for you. It’s a refreshing experience that everyone needs, so take some time and
create an altar today.


ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY 

Today give God lay your life bare before Him on the alter and ask for grace to make new sacrifices and stick to your spiritual commitments 

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY
I am evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today I declare that as I raise God's altar in my heart, the ever increasing glory of God is upon my life today and always in Jesus name,Amen 



PRAYER POINTS 

*Father God, thank you for your faithfulness and mercy and the gift of a new day in Jesus name 

*Father God, as I raise an altar in your name, grant me grace to be more sacrificial and be more committed to your course in Jesus name

*Father God, today I raise an altar in your name over my life, let your glory begin to manifest in every department of my life in Jesus name

*Father God, today I raise an altar in your name over my home, let the heaven opened over my family for unparalel blessing  in Jesus name 

*Father God, today I raise an altar in your name over my career, let there be accelerated breakthrough on all front as I go into this new day in Jesus name

*Father God, today I raise an altar in your name over my destiny, let my glory break new grounds this month in Jesus name

*Father, I raise an altar of sacrifice before You
today. I give all of myself to You and ask that You
would remove ____________________ from my life in Jesus name

*Father God, today  let every evil altar raised against me ministering evil against me  be destroyed by fire now in Jesus name 

*Thank you Father for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name 


1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Isaiah 20, Isaiah 21, Isaiah 22, Isaiah 232 Corinthians 11:1-15Proverbs 22:7-16

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY

"The altar you raise in the name of the LORD will raise your fame and erase your shame"


THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

The Sovereign LORD says today, 

I am making my covenant sure in your life  as I made to Abraham and his latter end was greatly increased so Am I ensuring and enforcing my promises in your life this day. Though you are in much agitation and disputations due to the temporary darkness. But I assuredly as I live saith The LORD the light of My glory is breaking through the darkness and  you shall come into your sure reward and testimonies! My unfaling covenant is holding strong for you till the very end. Your latter end shall be far greater that your beginnings....




For More Prayers and Counseling contact 

Pastor Tunde Daniels 

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
3 Funso Oka Street, by Lucas Junction Olowo kfarm, off Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rd
Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08056300366, 08136677555

Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...