header

header

Tuesday 12 November 2019

GOD'S PURPOSE FOR THE BLESSING

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Tuesday 12th November 2019

TOPIC: GOD'S PURPOSE FOR THE BLESSING 


TEXT: "Let grain from the bundles fall purposely for her."(Ruth 2:16)




Can you imagine how Ruth felt? She was bereaved by loss, penniless, worried about the future, coming out of famine, then suddenly having more than she needed dropped into her lap. She didn't deserve it, didn't earn it, and couldn't understand it. That's how God works.

But a word of caution: when you are not used to been blessed it can go into your head! The Bible says: "Remember the Lord God, for it is He who gives you the power to(succeed in life). (Debut.8:18AMP). God is one that enables you to do what others find difficult or impossible to do; in some cases what others are taking classes to do are the things you do naturally. That's because God has blessed you with ability. "Why would he do that? You ask. Because there is a direct correlation between God's blessing and God's purpose for your life. God doesn't bless you so you can hoard, or strut. Whether His blessing comes in form of increased finances, improved health or greater influence, God's gifts are just tools to reposition you so that you can do his will. The enemy is not just after your provision, he is after your purpose! What good is success if you are not in the will of God. When God gives you something, He wants you to use it for His glory. So when God gives His blessing, be sure to read the instructions that come with it; only then will you please Him and find fulfilment! And one thing, always remember that God is the source of everything you have; and ever will have.

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY 
Make up your mind to be a blessing to others today 


WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY

I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today I declare that I am blessed in the city and in the country, the works of my hand are blessed. Today I declare that I am God's agent  of the blessing in Jesus name 



PRAYER POINTS

*Father God, thank you for this great and wonderful day in Jesus name 

*Father God, thank you for your blessing and abilities in my life: help me find your purpose in what you are doing in my life in Jesus name.

*Father God, open my eyes to see the needs you see and to feel the needs you feel for the people around me in Jesus name

*Father God, I rebuke every devourer at work in my finances hindering me from being a blessing in Jesus name 

*Father God, thank you for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name 


1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Isaiah 33, Isaiah 34, Isaiah 35 Galatians 1 Psalm 107:10-22



INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY 

"When purpose is not known abuse is inevitable"

-Dr. Myles Munroe


THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY 

The Sovereign LORD Says...

I am a YES and an AMEN God in Your Life - Today receive  the full benefit of the open heaven that I have unfolded above you this day. Now is the time that the plowman overtakes the reaper in your life. I declare into your life that the seeds that you sow now will now produce a harvest before they hit the ground. Things are shifting, and changing says, God. As you walk with Me and move with the initiatives of My kingdom, you will experience living in the sweet spot of My favor where you are giving it all up for Me, and suffer no lack because I am giving back to you in a greater measure, shaking together and running over.....





For More Prayers and Counseling contact 

Pastor Tunde Daniels 

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
3 Funso Oka Street, by Lucas Junction Olowo kfarm, off Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rd
Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08056300366, 08136677555

Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...