header

header

Tuesday 19 September 2017

CONNECTING TO THE HARVEST BY FAVOUR

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)
                                                   Tuesday 19th September 2017




TOPIC: CONNECTING TO THE HARVEST BY FAVOUR


TEXT “Thou shalt arise, and have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favor her, yea, the set time, is come” (Psalms 102:13).


Favour is a divine tool by which God gets His harvest into this hands of His people.
We are in a prophetic season in which God has promised to perform that ‘good thing’ He has promised us (See Jeremiah 33:14 kjv).


 Therefore right now we should expect the favour of God to be upon us. It is going to open amazing doors for the Church and cause many people who have hardened their hearts in the past to turn to the Lord. In the Bible, when God placed His favor upon His people it caused nations to tremble and prosperity was always attached to it. We need to live every day expecting to see God’s favour! Expect people to give things to you. When God gives you favour with people it is so we can tell them about the Lord and further God’s Kingdom in the earth. Begin to talk about favour every day. Rather than expect rejection all the time, begin to believe that people will accept you and receive you when you present the Gospel to them. Begin to expect favor in business dealings during this season. Expect finances to grow and increase. See many coming to the Lord and filling our churches. When we expect favour, we will step into the harvest of good things Lord has ordained for this season and time. If we expect nothing, we may miss some of the greatest blessings the Lord has prophetically programmed. Yes, this is your set time connect to the good things promised you and to stand in the favour of the Lord!



WORD CONFESSION
I am evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and is at work. Today I declare that I receive your favor right now! I walk in favor in my workplace, at home, and in every place I go. I receive the increase of favor and by it I connect to the harvest of good things that God has promised me for this season I believe new doors are opening In Jesus name.


PRAYER POINTS
*Father of grace thank you for your grace and mercy that has brought me and mine family into this new week in Jesus name
*Father God, flavor my life with your favour in Jesus name
*Father God, let the fragrance of favour rest on my life as I go into this day in Jesus name
*Father God let your favour announce me at the point of my destiny fulfillment in Jesus name
*Father God, let your favour and mercy overrule any negative decision concerning my career and destiny in Jesus name
*Father God, by your favour, connect me this day to the helpers of my joy in Jesus name
*Father God, let every garment of resistance and disfavor on my life be destroyed by fire in Jesus name
*Father God, as I go into this day, connect me to the harvest of good things by your favour in Jesus name
*Father God, settle this matter…………………………..today by miracle in Jesus name
*Thank you heavenly Father God for hearing and hearing my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

1 Chronicles 11, 1 Chronicles 12:1-22 Romans 14:19-23, Romans 15:1-13 Psalm 89:46-52

SUCCESS QUOTE OF THE DAY

“I find that the harder I work, the more favour I seem to have."

-- Thomas Jefferson



THE PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

The Sovereign LORD says today “I have released My people into favor, says the Lord, and I will cause many to see favor upon them in this time. So expect new doors to open and resources to be placed in your hands, because My season of favor is surely upon you!”






For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com






No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...