header

header

Sunday 17 September 2017

GOD WILL DO NEW THINGS

                                                             LIGHT FOR THE WAY
                                                                (Daily Devotional)
                                                          Sunday 17th September 2017




TOPIC: GOD WILL DO NEW THINGS


TEXT: “Oh that you would rend the heavens that you would come down” (Isaiah 64:1)

Rend the heavens” and “come down” pleaded the Prophet Isaiah. Make your name known by making the mountain shake and the nations tremble, he advised the Lord.(Isa.64:1).

Isaiah wanted God to behave as He had in the past. Recalling the scriptures about God’s visit with Moses on Mount Sinai, Isaiah longed for a repeat performance.
But God had already told Isaiah that He would do something new “Behold, the former things have come to pass, and new things I declare; before they spring forth I tell you of them”(42:9)



The something new was Jesus! God did indeed come down, but not in Isaiah’s lifetime. And not in the dramatic fashion he longed for. “He will not cry out, nor raise His voice to be heard in the street” (42:2). He came in the unassuming form of an infant.

Many of us remember a situation when God was amazingly timely in His response to our need. Like Isaiah, we want Him to do the same thing again. Perhaps He has something else in mind. Though God is not ignorant of the joy and excitement that news things bring into our lives. He might have a new way of wanting to bring it to pass. By His compassion and mercy God will do new things in your life that make you sing new songs (Isaiah 43:19; Lamentation 3:23; Psalm40:3).
God will exceed your expectations as you go into this new week. Expect something new!


DAILY WORD CONFESSION
I declare that today I am walking in the newness of the Spirit. Old things are passed away in my life: so I cast off old habits and old ways of thinking, all things have become   new in my life in Jesus name.



PRAYER
*Father thank you for bringing me and my family into this new week in Jesus name
*Father God, do something new in my life in this new week in Jesus name
Father God let the doors of new opportunities open unto me this new week in Jesus name
*Father God, let every old stories of my life, give way to new testimonies in Jesus name.
 *Father God, you are the God who quickens and call those things that be not as though they were, call new things into manifestation in my life in Jesus name
*Every foreign power preventing new things from breaking forth in my life, break by fire in Jesus name.
*Father God, give me a new song to sing this week in Jesus name
*Father God let water break forth in every wilderness of my life in Jesus name
*Wind of God; begin to blow new things into every department of my life In Jesus name.
*Thank you Lord for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name.
       

       
The Sovereign LORD says today, I will cause new things to spring forth in your life: The Rock shall give forth water for you, Oil shall flow for you from the flint of rocks, The trees of the field shall rejoice at your coming, you will sing a new song…..

 
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

1 Chronicles 7, 1 Chronicles 8 Romans 13:1-14 Psalm 89:38-45

SUCCESS QUOTE FOR TODAY

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."

-- Thomas Edison

THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

The Sovereign LORD says today, I will cause new things to spring forth in your life: The Rock shall give forth water for you, Oil shall flow for you from the flint of rocks, The trees of the field shall rejoice at your coming, you will sing a new song…..




For Prayers & Counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...