header

header

Thursday 14 September 2017

SUPERNATURAL MANIFESTATIONS AND ECOUNTERS

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)
Thursday 14th September 2017




TOPIC:  SUPERNATURAL MANIFESTATIONS AND ENCOUNTERS



TEXT: I was in the Spirit on the Lord’s Day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet (Revelation 1:10).

The presence and the power of God are real. The Bible says anyone that comes unto God must believe that He exists (Heb.11:6). The other day I heard a young man say that it’s impossible for God to speak to a common man like him. But the fact is God is real and speaks to us. That occurrence is supernatural all by itself.

Many shy away from supernatural encounters with God that human power cannot control. Yet these occurrences were frequent in the New Testament, so they do have their place today. Many early Christians experienced it, causing their natural faculties to be temporarily suspended under the power of God. During visions, both Paul and Peter experienced a trance-like state (see Acts 10:10; 22:17). Paul and John were both caught up into the realm of the spirit (see 2 Cor. 12:2; Rev. 1:10). We even see the Roman guards fall under God’s power when they came to arrest Jesus (see John 18:6). Of course, we should clarify that while we welcome this type of experience, we don’t want to go so far overboard that we get off base and begin to behave disorderly. Others get so excessive with “falling under God’s power” that they start to borderline on cultish practices. There are always the extremes, but we don’t want to eliminate the genuine because of the fake

While this kind of manifestation can be unusual at times, if it’s genuine you don’t have to try and make it happen and it will accomplish miraculous results. We should welcome and expect these occurrences to play a key role in bringing God’s tangible presence to the world. And bring the kind of harvest of good things that no human abilities can bring,


WORD CONFESSION
I declare that I am an evidence that Jesus is alive and at work. This day by the Spirit of God I move in uncommon grace, and anointing, and I get miraculous results in Jesus name





PRAYER POINTS
*Father God thank you for your faithfulness mercy and grace for this new day in Jesus name
*Father let your presence go with me and before me into this day in Jesus name
*Father God, as I go into this day, open my eyes and ear to understand where you are leading me in Jesus name
*Lord God, give me an encounter that will make my life count for good in Jesus name
*Father God let the power of the Spirit work in me and through me today in Jesus name
*Father God, open your hands and supply my needs today in Jesus name
*Father God put upon me the fragrance of favour that will turn my career and business around for good in Jesus name
*Lord God, let the missing link between me and my harvest be restored in  Jesus name
*Father God, let my seeds spring forth into abundant harvest in Jesus name
*Thank you Lord for hearing and answering my prayers


1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
 1 Chronicles 2:18-55, 1 Chronicles 3, 1 Chronicles 4:1-8 Romans 10:5-21, Romans 11:1-10 Proverbs 18:7

SUCCESS QUOTE OF THE DAY

“Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
― Anaïs Nin

THE PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

*By the power of the Holy Spirit, I command turnaround of that helpless situation in your life now in Jesus name
*And as you go into this day the tangible glory of God shall be made manifest in your life and career. Go and get the harvest of good things that no human power can get in Jesus name!   






For Prayers & Counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...