header

header

Wednesday 13 September 2017

GOD WILL PROTECT YOUR FAMILY

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)
Wednesday 13th September 2017



TOPIC:  GOD WILL PROTECT YOUR FAMILY



TEXT: Look, I have given you authority over all the power of the enemy and you can walk among snakes and scorpions and crush them. Nothing will injure you (Luke 10:19 NLT).

When our children were going through those difficult months of learning to walk, we consoled many bumps and scrapes! A few times, some of those injuries became serious enough that it occurred to me I needed to pray against that.


 God’s angels cover our kids when they are learning to walk! (See Psalms 91:11.) Don’t think for a moment that the devil doesn’t want to get in the middle of everyday life and cause unnecessary injury. We began to pray over our kids and declared that they would not experience injury at the hand of the devil. Our kids, now entering into their teens, have never once gone to the hospital for a first-aid related injury. I believe it’s because we can take authority over evil spirits that want to cause injury, not just to our kids but in general. While we won’t avoid little scrapes here and there, we don’t have to tolerate serious and continual injury. When Jesus said we have authority over the enemy, accident, injury, and trauma are included.

If you have suffered or are seeing a continual number of injuries, break their power in Jesus’ Name. Even if you haven’t had any, still command protection and know that nothing can harm or injure you or any member of your family.


WORD CONFESSION
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. I declare this day that me and my family are shielded and protected from any form of attacks of the enemy. God is our refuge and fortress we shall not be moved in Jesus name



PRAYER
*Father thank you for bringing me and my family into this new day in Jesus name
*Father God keep me and my family from any form of accidents by your power in Jesus name
*Father God, let the your divine glory be our defense in Jesus name
*Father God, by the tokens of the blood of Jesus, I overcome every adversity programmed into this day in Jesus name
*Father God, command your angels over my life today to keep me in the way and bring me to the place the Lord has prepared in Jesus name
*Father God, cover me and my family under the shadows of your wings in Jesus name
*I command every plan, program and contract of hell be cancelled in Jesus name
* Arrows of adversity, return to sender now in Jesus name
*I bind every demonic agents of adversity dispatched into this day against my life in Jesus name
*I break the power of accidents and injuries over me and my family in Jesus name
*Thank you Lord for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

 1 Chronicles 1, 1 Chronicles 2:1-17 Romans 9:22-33, Romans 10:1-4 Psalm 89:14-18

SUCCESS QUOTE FOR TODAY

“Safety is not in the absence of danger but it’s in the presence of God”

THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY
I decree today that God’s peace shall garrison over your life and family, you shall not see evil anymore in Jesus name





For Prayers & Counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...