header

header

Saturday 9 September 2017

THE INCOMPARABLE GOD

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)
Saturday 9th September 2017



TOPIC:   THE INCOMPARABLE GOD



TEXT: To whom then will ye liken God? or what likeness will ye compare unto him? (Isaiah 40:18)

We live in an information age. You can click on the Internet for just about anything that you want to research, and wi
th the click of a finger find countless facts and opinions on any subject. 

While this and other resources can be helpful, we have to be careful that we are not letting all the information out there interfere with our reliance on God. Even as dedicated Christians, our human nature side sometimes wants a human resource. In other words, we want to hear what another person has to say. For example, sometimes we want to hear what public opinion is on health issues rather than trust God’s healing promises. We want to look at all the factual ways to fix our family lives, but we sometimes ignore that it’s prayer and Bible time as family that keeps us united. Again, while not all information out there is bad, we need to make what God has to say our first priority. We need to determine that His promises outweigh even what good advice and natural solutions have to offer. When it comes right down to it, there is nothing out there that can match up to the God who put the stars in the sky and formed the universe. If He can do all those things, what He can do for you is unlimited. There is no comparison!



 WORD CONFESSION
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. I declare this day that God is working in me; He is working for me and working through me in Jesus name  



PRAYER
*Father thank you for bringing me and my family into this great weekend in Jesus name
*Father God, do that which only you can do in my career and family in Jesus name
*Father God, by your mercy let the harvest of years and months of labour begin to flow into my life in Jesus name
*Father God, arise and spring a surprise concerning issues that people have given up concerning in my life in Jesus name
*Father God, locate and turn around long hidden situation in my life in Jesus name
*Father God locate and dislodge whatever the enemy is using to oppress and repress my life in Jesus name
*Father God, locate and destroy cankerworm, palmerworm and caterpillar in the harvest field of my career, family and destiny in Jesus name
*Father God, accelerate your promises into fulfillment in my life in Jesus name
*Thank you Father for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

 
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Hosea 3, Hosea 4, Hosea 5 Romans 6:15-23, Romans 7:1-6     Psalm 88:1-9


SUCCESS QUOTE FOR TODAY

“Your faith is what makes God real in your world, the more you use it, the more real God appear to be”

THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

The Sovereign Lord says today your kindness and gentleness is bringing a rebounding blessing into your life this day. From this day forward I shall  begin to cause you to see my acts, my strange acts says the LORD…..things that people shall see and say ‘only God could have done this’…this are manners of testimonies shall accomplish you into the remaining days of this year says the LORD…





For Prayers & Counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...