header

header

Saturday 16 September 2017

STRENGTH TO FULFILL YOUR ASSIGNMENT

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)
Saturday 16th September 2017


TOPIC:  STRENTH TO FULFIL YOUR ASSIGNMENT  


TEXT: “If anyone serves he should do it with the strength God provides" (1Peter 4:11)

If you watch people who are fulfilling their assignment, their motivation is high. They have amazing endurance to overcome obstacles. They are growing and learning. There is real joy in what they do. To miss out on your assignment is to miss out on why God made you and it’s also to miss out on your destiny harvest. Whether your job is in a Church or a business, you were gifted and called by God and you better take it seriously! Here are some questions and suggestions to help you discover your assignment.


How have I been wired up to perform. What are my raw materials? God has given you certain temperaments and talents. What unlocks your compassion? (Sometimes the problem that infuriates you the most is the problem God has sent you to solve). Why do I do this? There is a big difference between doing something because you believe God's called you to do it, and doing what your parents, your friends or your ego wants you to do. What are my limitations? Knowing what you are called to do often start with discovering what you are not called to do. When you can accept your limitations, you are on the road to understanding your life assignment.

So let's be clear, you have an assignment. It has to do with what God hard- wired into you. You must seek it with an open mind. When people pretend to be something they are not, they live with chronic inadequacy and set themselves up for a lifetime of frustration. Don’t do that. Be ruthlessly open to the truth about yourself. Your life's assignment is something you discover, not something you choose. And it’s something God gives you the strength and power to fulfill.



WORD CONFESSION
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. I declare this day that I am walking in the plans and will of God for my life. God’s assignment for my life will not fail; I receive grace to finish my course in Jesus name.





PRAYER
*Father thank you for bringing me and my family into this great weekend in Jesus name
Father God, grant me the understanding to discover my life and destiny assignment in Jesus name
*Father God, let your plan for my life and destiny begin to unfold now in Jesus name
*Father God, move me into the centre of your plan for my life and destiny in Jesus name
*Father God, empower me to run my race and finish my course in Jesus name
*Father God, let the grace live a life of discipline and focus required to be successful in my life assignment rest on my now in Jesus name
*I command the power of the delayer concerning my assignment to shatter now in Jesus name
*I command the release and the manifestations of the potentials and gifts within for the fulfillment of my life assignment in Jesus name
*Father God, create opportunities for the fulfillment of my life assignment in Jesus name
*Father God, bring me to the place of destiny fulfillment in Jesus name
*Father Thank you because I will not fail my generation in Jesus name


 
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

1 Chronicles 6 Romans 11:33-36, Romans 12:1-21 Psalm 89:30-37

SUCCESS QUOTE FOR TODAY

A season of suffering is a small assignment when compared to the reward. Rather than begrudge your problem, explore it. Ponder it. And most of all, use it. Use it to the glory of God.

Max Lucado

THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

This day, I am opening unto you the windows of heaven and I am granting your desires, you are experiencing SUPERNATURAL ANSWERS and UNPRECENTED RELEASES this season. I will guide you into the fullness of that which has been set aside for you before the foundation of the world. These be the days I am making up my jewels, blessing and decorating my own with my glory. So come with your vessels not a few, open your heart to receive, let your faith arise and take that which you’ve long sought for.


For Prayers & Counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...