header

header

Thursday 28 September 2017

PRAYER TO GET ANSWERS

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)
Thursday 28th September 2017




TOPIC: PRAYING TO GET ANSWERS (Part 2)


TEXT:  “Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence” (Heb.4:16)

The second key that brings answers in prayers is confidence in God! When we understand that as God’s redeemed children we have the right to approach Him anytime, we are able to overcome the enemy making us feel condemned.


 As a result we become confident in approaching Him. We no longer say to ourselves ‘I know that God can do it, but don’t think He is ready to do it for me’. We think such thoughts because we think we are not worthy. Jesus has made us worthy. When we come to God we can count on Him to be merciful to us. Let us approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in time of need. Grace means God will give us what we don’t deserve if we have the confidence to ask Him for it. We ask in Jesus’ name not in our own name. we are presenting to the father all that Jesus is and not all that we are. We are actually nothing without Jesus! God is able to do more than we ask Him through Jesus(Eph3:20). God cannot lie, He won’t say it if He won’t do it. Therefore let us take advantage of all that God can do by asking confidently. If we can ask Him we can be sure He will answer!

Helen Poole writes ‘my four year old daughter would always pray before she went to bed. One night she prayed, her voice getting softer and softer until only her lips were moving. Then she said amen. I said ‘honey I didn’t hear a word you said. She replied, ‘Mummy I wasn’t talking to you’ when you understand that you have the right to talk to God and He is listening to every word you say, you will pray with confidence.


ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
*what would you like to own if you know it’s impossible for your request to be turned down? That’s exactly what you start asking God! if you can ask it, He can do it, and you will receive it



WORD CONFESSION

I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today I declare that I have the confidence that what God has promised is also able to perform. I enter into a season of supernatural performances in Jesus name

PRAYER POINTS

*Father thank you for bringing me and my family into this great and wonderful day in Jesus name
*Father God, arise in your power and change my story for good in Jesus name
*Father God, arise by your power and break every yoke of delay of your goodness in life in Jesus name
*Father God, you are the God of time and seasons, usher me into a new season of increase and multiplication of results in Jesus name
*Father God, by your mighty hand do that which has been tagged ‘impossible’ in my life in Jesus name
*Father God, I desire……………………………. And I believe you have done for me in Jesus name
*Father God, let the power prolonging the day of my joy be destroyed in Jesus name
*Father God, thank you for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name


1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

2 Chronicles 1:1-17   1 Corinthians 6         Psalm 94:1-11


SUCCESS QUOTE OF THE DAY

“Prayer is work. The experiences of many children of God demonstrate that it accomplishes far more than does any other form of work. It is also warfare, for it is one of the weapons in fighting the enemy. However, only prayer in the spirit is genuinely effectual.”

-Watchman Nee

PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY
I declare today that the faithfulness of God be made manifest in every department of your life in Jesus name


For more Prayers & counselling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com







No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...