header

header

Saturday 30 September 2017

PRAYING TO GET ANSWERS (Part 4)

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)
Saturday 30th September 2017




TOPIC: PRAYING TO GET ANSWERS (Part 4)
  


TEXT:  “Without faith it is impossible to please God...” (Heb.11:6)

God loves to be believed! The Bible says it is impossible to please God, because anyone that comes unto Him must believe that He is and that He is the rewarder of them that diligently seek Him. Faith is a powerful spiritual force. It’s the thing that God responds to, but we must expect our faith to be challenged.


 Sometimes after we have prayed, the enemy will cloud our minds with doubt and fears. When he does, we need to examine our hearts and see what it says. We can believe God’s words in our hearts not in our heads particularly when we have asked for something that God has promised in His word. We can rest assured that it’s settled concerning our expectations. The Psalmist said ‘O Lord thy word settled…’ (Psalm 119:89). We must not allow our doubts and fears take root. We need to starve our doubts and feed our faith.
Sometimes doubts begin with distractions. When we are distracted from God’s promises, we start to doubt. As we think more and more about our problems instead of God’s promises, our faith begin to waiver. We must focus like a laser on God’s promises, His power and His willingness to work on our behalf and merely glance at our challenges. We are not denying the existence of challenges, but we should not pay too much attention to them. James writes: ‘But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubt is like the wave of the sea, driven, tossed by the wind. For let not that man suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord; he is a double minded man, unstable in all in ways(James1:6-8). If we want God to answer our prayers, we must anchor our faith to what God has said, and not to drift all over the place when our circumstances begin to change, for God does not change and that  is why He able to bring the needed change to our situation.


ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
*Take inventory of those things that are not allowing your faith to focus and discard them

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. I declare this day that I have the spirit of faith, I am full of boldness by the Spirit of God, and I lay hold of all that God has promised me



PRAYER
*Father thank you for bringing me and my family into this great day in Jesus name
*Father God, I reject aborted victories and testimonies, my rejoicing shall come full circle in Jesus name
*Father God, give me the keys that unlocks the hidden riches of secret places in Jesus name
*Father God, I command every unrelenting battle against my colourful destiny to be terminated now in Jesus name
*Father God, you created the whole world in six day, do great wonders in my life in the few hours remaining this month in Jesus name 
*I command the doors of undeniable answers to open to me from the North, South, East and West in Jesus name
*I command every stumbling block to God’s prophetic destiny in my life and family, be uprooted now in Jesus name
*O God of wonders begin to confirm your word with signs and wonders in my life and family in Jesus name
*Thank you LORD for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name


 
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

2 Chronicles 5:2-14, 2 Chronicles 6, 2 Chronicles 7:1-10 1 Corinthians 10:14-33, 1 Corinthians 11:1            Proverbs 20:5-14

SUCCESS QUOTE FOR TODAY

“Faith is the element that gives life to your prayers”


THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY
i hear an Angel announcing from heaven saying  'its done! its done!! its done!!!. Receive your undeniable answer in Jesus name




For Prayers & Counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...