header

header

Monday 18 September 2017

TAKING THE HARVEST BY FORCE

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)
Monday 18th September 2017




TOPIC: TAKING THE HARVEST BY FORCE


TEXT:  “The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it” (Luke 16:16).

Attitude is everything!  your success or failure in life will be determined by your attitude. Luke 16:16 was written regarding the many Gentiles who would press themselves into the Kingdom of God after hearing the Gospel preached. 


The word presseth in this verse means to force your way in. A great example of this was with the Syrophenician woman in Mark 7:27. She came to Jesus for the deliverance of her daughter who was possessed of a devil. Jesus told her that it wasn’t right to take the children’s bread and give it to dogs. He said that because she wasn’t a daughter of Abraham, the healing covenant didn’t belong to her. Do you think that caused her to give up? No way! She responded to Jesus by saying, “Lord, even dogs get the crumbs that fall from the children’s table.” Instead of walking away, she pressed in even harder to get what she came for.

As believers who have heard the Gospel, we are already pressed into the Kingdom of God through salvation, so now the covenant of God belongs to us, healing belong us, the blessing belong to us. We aren’t dogs; we are children! We have a right to God’s Kingdom, and we are not going to sit idly by and allow the enemy to rob us of the best of what the Lord has promised us. So let’s be more forceful in demanding for what we know is ours and not allow one blessing to pass us by!



WORD CONFESSION

I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today I declare that I am a child of God and all the blessings of the Kingdom are mine. I press into my Kingdom blessing today and will not allow what the LORD has promised me to pass me by. In Jesus name


PRAYER POINTS

*Father thank you for bringing me and my family into this great and wonderful day in Jesus name
*Father God, thank you for your faithfulness and grace in my life in Jesus name
*Father God, by your mighty hand, pave the way to a new level of success for me this week in Jesus name
*Father God, let the heaven release every blessing and miracles that are assigned to me in Jesus name
*Father God, let the earth release every blessing and miracle that have been assigned to me this day in Jesus name
*Father God, I command the gates of greater career exploits and breakthroughs to open to me by fire in Jesus name
*Father God, I decree that my harvest shall not be denied, diverted or divided in Jesus name
*Father God, I call in my harvest from the north, south, east and west in Jesus name
*Father God, I violently react against any planned or programmed agenda of the enemy at work against my harvest this week in Jesus name
*Father God, let the anointing for positive turnarounds rest upon me and turn things around for good in my life in Jesus name
*Thank you Lord for hearing and hearing my prayers in Jesus name


1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

1 Chronicles 9, 1 Chronicles 10:1-14 Romans 14:1-18 Proverbs 18:17-24, Proverbs 19:1-2


SUCCESS QUOTE OF THE DAY
Prayer is work. The experiences of many children of God demonstrate that it accomplishes far more than does any other form of work. It is also warfare, for it is one of the weapons in fighting the enemy. However, only prayer in the spirit is genuinely effectual.

-Watchman Nee

PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY
I command that whatever has been holding on to your portion is overturned. Go into this day and this week and lay hold on your rightful possessions in Jesus name




For more Prayers & counselling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com







No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...