header

header

Monday 11 September 2017

UNBLOCKING THE FLOW OF YOUR HARVEST

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)
                                                   Monday 11th September 2017




TOPIC: UNBLOCKING THE FLOW OF YOUR HARVEST



TEXT: Wherefore we would have come unto you, even I Paul, once and again; but Satan hindered us (1 Thessalonians 2:18).


The enemy always tries to oppose the word of God in your life, he is interested in your harvest and he is out to either steal it or divert it. If you are feeling like what should come to you are been delayed, it indicates that you are attempting to fulfill the word of God in a certain area of your life and destiny. 


Paul experienced a lot of trouble against His ministry. Not only was he vehemently persecuted, but it seems that everywhere he went the devil was busy stirring up little problems and aggravating issues to try and prevent the success of his ministry. In First Thessalonians 2:18, when Paul said he was hindered, Strong’s Concordance describes the word as an obstacle that blocks what is needed. Paul said it kept happening over and over again. It isn’t until First Thessalonians 3:10-11 that we see God remove these hindrances so Paul could get where he intended to go. What finally made the difference? First, verse 10 says his group began to pray intensely, probably because he was tired of the harassment and began to pray some “enough is enough” kind of prayers! Suddenly in verse 11, we see God Himself stepping in with an anointing specifically to remove these hindrances. The divine power of Heaven radically stepped in and brought all the chaos to rest! And granted Paul the much needed breakthrough

If you have felt hindered in time past by constant little troubles and harassment trying to prevent you from reaping your harvest of good things, God is ready to bring these little fires from the enemy to an end. Begin with determined prayer, but then call upon the Lord for it to stop. If those harassing spirits had to get out of the way for Paul, they shall surely move for you too! God’s power is removing your obstacles and giving you your harvest of good things this week


WORD CONFESSION
I am evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and is at work. Today I declare that my life, career and business are moving forward regardless of what the enemy is doing. All Obstacles are giving way to miracles and I lay hold of every good things promised to me by the Lord  in Jesus name



PRAYER POINTS
*Father of grace thank you for your grace and mercy that has brought me and mine family into this new week in Jesus name
*Father God, unblock whatever the enemy is using to hinder my harvest in Jesus name
*In the name of Jesus, I bind every hindering spirit assigned against my harvest of good things this week in Jesus name
*O Lord God go before me into this new week, and make every crooked way to my harvest of good things straight in Jesus name
*O Lord God go before me into this new week and break in pieces every bars of iron standing against my harvest of good things in Jesus name
*O Lord God go before me and uproot every gates of brass standing against my harvest of good things in Jesus name
*Lord God lift your countenance of favour over the works of my hands this week in Jesus name
*Who are you O mountain to stand against me this week, scatter by fire in Jesus name
*O Lord God let your mighty hand pave the way to my harvest of good things this week in Jesus name
*Every hinderer on my pathway to success this week, die by fire in Jesus name
*Lord God, this week manifest your strange acts in my life and destiny in Jesus name
*As I go into this new week, by the grace of God receive a new anointing, I take new territories, and get new results in Jesus name


1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Amos 8, Amos 9        Romans 5:12-21        Proverbs 17:15-24

SUCCESS QUOTE OF THE DAY

"Fall seven times and stand up eight."

-- Japanese Proverb

THE PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY
I command the unblocking of those thing promised to you by the Lord, and you shall return by the end of the week with great harvest and great rejoicing in Jesus name

For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com






No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...