header

header

Monday 25 September 2017

PLANS AND REALITIES

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)
Monday 25th September 2017




TOPIC: PLANS AND REALITIES  


TEXT:  “A man’s heart devices his way but the Lord ordered his steps”(Pro.16:9)

Before you were born and before you ever came into this world, God has ordained your life to follow a divinely crafted plan. We were chosen having been predestined according to the plan of Him who works out all things in conformity with His will.


 God has always had His eyes on you and has designed you to live that glorious life and that includes the things you sometime want to run away from. When Jonah tried to run from God to Tashish, God said No way! My plan is in place. He couldn’t escape the path that God has chosen for him, storm came up in His situation to wake him up to need for him to obey. Sometimes God might need to put your life on hold for Him to achieve His purpose in your life. When Johah could no longer run, he prayed and God answered him so that he went and preached in Nineveh his original destination. In the entire scripture there has never been a record of someone with such an anointing that swept the city like a Tsunami to the extent that the entire city repented even the animals were made to fast.(see Jonah 32:4-10).

Most of us have had similar experiences. We think ahead and carefully work out a plan. We picture in our minds with great detail how our future or the future of our loved one is going to unfold. It is always good to plan and dream and think ahead, but we must always be opened to God changes and direction. No matter your plans, let God direct your steps. God will never mislead us when we trust in Him with all our heart; His way is always the path to great manifestations and fulfillment

Make up your mind to walk with Him and follow where He leads you this new week because where God finger points, there His hand will make a way.


ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Make it a point of duty to acknowledge The LORD’s presence today, waiting, listening and ready to obey whatever He tell you to do.

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. I declare this day that as I go into this week, God is bringing me into the centre of great events ordained for career and destiny. This week I step into open doors, I walk in total victory, I have God’s supernatural abundance, goodness and mercy shall follow me as I follow God into this week in Jesus name




PRAYER
*Father thank you for bringing me and my family into this great day in Jesus name
*Father God, I surrender my plans to You, guide my steps in Jesus name
*Father God, open my eyes to know your will and your ways in Jesus name
*Father God, give me the spiritual understanding that will make my career and destiny outstanding in Jesus name
*Father God, guide me into the centre of great events that will bring uncommon success to my career and glory to you in Jesus name
*Father God, open door of opportunities and supernatural abundance to me this week in Jesus name
*Father God I command the negative power of inertia stagnating my career and destiny, break by fire in Jesus name
*Father God, move my life and career speedily forward in Jesus name
*Father God, open uncommon doors for uncommon harvest of good thing this week in Jesus name
*Father God, let goodness and mercy be my companion as I go into this week in Jesus name
 
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

1 Chronicles 24, 1 Chronicles 25, 1 Chronicles 26:1-19   1 Corinthians 3 Psalm 92:1-15


SUCCESS QUOTE FOR TODAY

“Where God’s finger points, there His hand will make a way”

Tunde Daniels

THE PROPHETIC DECLARATION(S) FOR TODAY

*I decree over your life; You will not miss God this week!
*I command what has been a mountain of impossibility to bow in your life in Jesus name
*Receive grace and to command strange and unusual results this week in Jesus Mighty name


For Prayers & Counseling contact us at

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...