header

header

Friday 15 September 2017

FINDING YOUR STRENGTH IN GOD

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)
Friday 15th August 2017

PROPHETIC DECLARATION OF THE MONTH OF SEPTEMBER
       “OUR MONTH OF HARVEST OF GOOD THINGS” (Jeremiah 33:14, Acts 14:17)


TOPIC:  FINDING YOUR STRENGTH IN GOD


TEXT: "My flesh and my heart fails, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever"(Psalm 73:26)


When David fled from Jerusalem, driven from his home by his son Absalom who had gathered an army of supporters against him. As he escaped, he instructed Zadok, his priest, to take the Ark of God back to Jerusalem and to lead his people in worship there. "If I find favour in the eyes of the Lord" he mused,” He will bring me back and show me both it and His dwelling place. But if not, " Here I am, let him do to me as seems good to Him'(2Samuel 15:25-26).

Perhaps like David, you' be lost the power for self-determination. Someone has seized control of your life, or so it seems. You may fear that circumstances and human tendencies have overturned your plans. But nothing can frustrate God's loving intention. Someone by the name Tertullian (150-220 AD) wrote , "Do not regret a thing which has been taken away...by the Lord God, without whose will neither does a leaf glide down from a tree, nor a sparrow of one farthing's worth fall to the earth".

Our heavenly Father knows how to care for His children and will allow only what He seems best. We can rest in His infinite wisdom and goodness.
So we can echo David's words: "Here I am, let Him do to me as seems good to Him". So if you feel helpless in life's fray, God's mighty power will be your stay: your failing strength He can renew; for He is God that cares for you



DAILY WORD CONFESSION
I am evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. I declare this day that I cast my cares and burdens upon you and I receive your rest in every areas of my life in Jesus name



PRAYER
*Father thank you for bringing me and my family into this new day in Jesus name
*Father God, I cast my care upon you in Jesus name
*Father God, break every stubborn situations in my life by your power in Jesus name
*Father God, uphold me by your strength and power, let me not fail or falter in Jesus name
*Father God,  
*Father thank you for bringing me and my family into this new day in Jesus name
*Father give me grace to stay focused on you regardless of the situation in my life in Jesus name
*Father God concerning………………………my eyes are upon you, let me not be put to shame
*I command the shame and reproach of unmet needs to be terminated in my life in Jesus name
*Father God let the doors of supernatural answers be opened at the four corners of the earth for me now in Jesus name
*O Lord you are the rewarder of the righteous, let astounding solutions locate me for a lifelong testimony in Jesus name
*Father God, locate and resolve every unpleasant financial in my life in Jesus name
*Father God, locate and resolve every unpleasant emotional and marital situation in my life in Jesus name
*Father God, locate and resolve every unpleasant situation in my career in Jesus name
Thank you Lord for resolving the issues of my life and giving me testimonies to share in Jesus name



1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

1 Chronicles 4:9-43, 1 Chronicles 5 Romans 11:11-32     Psalm 89:19-29

SUCCESS QUOTE FOR TODAY

"The remedy for discouragement is the Word of God. When you feed your heart and mind with its truth, you regain your perspective and find renewed strength."

- Warren Wiersbe

THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY
The Sovereign Lord says today “Look to this season of your life as a season of harvest of good things, says the Lord. Declare it your season of abundance and blessing. Say from your lips, ‘No more disappointment and no more shame’ and then expect the things that once disappointed you to be no more.”



For Prayers & Counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...