header

header

Monday 18 March 2019

A GLORIOUS HERITAGE

From The Desk of Pastor Tunde Daniels


LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Monday 18th  March 2019

TOPIC: A GLORIOUS  HERITAGE

TEXT “Listen to me, you who pursue righteousness and who seek the Lord: Look to the rock from which you were cut and to the quarry from which you were hewn” (Isaiah 51:1 NIV).


We all spend a considerable amount of time rehearsing, reminiscing, or sometimes even complaining about our family ties. We talk about everything—ethnic descent, family traditions, ancestors, and even habits we inherited from our bloodline. Of course, there are always things we inherit that we wish didn’t come with the package. For some who come from very dysfunctional backgrounds, these issues often hinder normal life. Regardless of your upbringing, there are undoubtedly things inherited from your bloodline that you would like to changed.
Isaiah 51 was a reminder to Israel to focus back on their godly heritage because they had gotten their eyes off where they came from. As Christians, we do the same thing sometimes. We look so much at our natural family tree and its shortcomings that we forget about our new spiritual heritage. While your earthly bloodline doesn’t disappear, you don’t have to live according to the problems it passed down. Instead, look to Christ the Rock who provided you a new heritage, established with care and meticulous precision. That heritage is the more powerful of the two and can supernaturally remold you into a new person (see 2 Cor. 5:17). Rehearse and study that heritage until it forms your habits. Look to the Rock today and embrace a brand-new legacy!


ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Develop a closer walk with God by spending time to  study His word and in fellowship with Him

WORD CONFESSION
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work.
I declare that I belong to the family of Christ now so I live above the weaknesses of my bloodline. Old things are pare passed away, all things have become new in my life


PRAYER POINTS

• Father thank you for this wonderful day that you have made for me to rejoice and be glad in it.

*Father God,  thank you for the blood of Jesus that was shed for me on cross of calvary to set me free

*Father God, my life is available,  let the power of the new life Christ Jesus begin to transform every area of my life in Jesus name

* Today I command every evil covenant raging in my bloodline hindering my progress be cancelled by the blood of Jesus Christ in Jesus name

*Lord God , let the power in the new creation overshadow every weakness in my bloodline in Jesus name

* I command Every Curse of poverty, stagnation, and littleness in my bloodline, break by fire in Jesus name

*Thank you Father for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Genesis 27, Genesis 28:1-22Matthew 10:32-42, Matthew 11:1-15Psalm 9:1-6

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE OF THE DAY

All progress takes place outside the comfort zone

PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

The sovereign LORD says today “ I am causing an UNFOLDMENT of the details of my plan for your life.  The old things are coming to pass behold new things do I declare say the LORD”



For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l

Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos
Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...