header

header

Thursday 14 March 2019

GOD'S SEAL OF OWNERSHIP

From The Desk of Pastor Tunde Daniels

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
  (Daily Devotional)

Thursday  14th March  2019

TOPIC :  GOD'S SEAL OF OWNERSHIP

TEXT :  "Now it is God who makes both us and you stand
firm in Christ. He anointed us, set his seal of ownership on us, and put his Spirit in our hearts
as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come " ( 2 Corinthians 1:21-22(NIV)


When Jacob wrestled all night with the angel, his thigh was thrown out of joint in such a dramatic way that it permanently marked Jacob’s life (see Gen. 32:24-32). It caused him to call the place in which it happened Peniel, which means face of
God. Jacob described it saying, “I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved” (Gen.
32:30). He had an encounter with God that “marked” his thigh, which became the mark of a divine purpose. That purpose was seen when his
name Jacob (deceiver) was changed to Israel
(God prevails). He went from being a deceiver to one who represented the prevailing power of God as the offspring that ultimately became the nation of Israel. God has marked you for a purpose today. He so
believes in you that He has placed a seal of
ownership on you to show you His guarantee. It doesn’t matter what others say you cannot do; even if they laugh at you now, know that God sees who you will be. Stand firm in that today!

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY

Today be tenacoius and give greater expression to your faith in the direction of your expectations. Don't give up

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY

I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today I declare that,  I am marked for a purpose in this life. Through You, I am going to accomplish great things. You have anointed me, and I
am helped, I take my stand confidently in who I am in You today! Amen.

PRAYER POINTS.

*Father God, I  thank you for your grace and mercy that brought me and my family into this day in Jesus name.

* Father God, thank you for your purpose for my life and destiny in Jesus name

* Father God, place your mighty hand on my life and accelerate your purpose into manifestation in my life in Jesus name.

* Father God, terminate every struggle in my career business and destiny in Jesus name

* Father God, let the anointing to prevail  over every life 'mountains ' rest on me now in Jesus name.

* Father God,  place your mark of protection and preservation over my life and destiny in Jesus name.

* Father God,  let the blood of Jesus remove every label and stigma of reproach that the enemy has placed on my life in Jesus name

* Father God thank you for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Genesis 19, Genesis 20:1-18Matthew 7:24-29, Matthew 8:1-22Psalm 7:1-9

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY

"what will you do if you know it's impossible to fail, that's exactly what God wants you to accomplish"

THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

I decree today that Obed-edom did not seek for the ARK of God, Joseph did not contest for position of prime minister in Egypt, Mary did not even pray to be the mother of Jesus and Peter did not invite Jesus into his Boat, but Divine Favour, Mercy and Grace of GOD located and found them all. I decree and declare by the wonderful and powerful name of Jesus, that Divine Help, favour, Mercy, and Grace of God will find and locate you whereva you go now and forever in Jesus name. Today shall end well for you  in Jesus mighty name






For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l

Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos
Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...