header

header

Thursday 28 March 2019

RESTORED IN FULL

From The Desk of Pastor Tunde Daniels

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Thursday   28th March 2019

TOPIC:  RESTORED IN FULL

TEXT:   “Restore, I pray you, to them, even this day, their lands, their vineyards, their olive yards, and their houses, also the hundredth part of the money, and of the corn, the wine, and the oil, that ye exact of them”  (Nehemiah 5:11)

.
To restore actually means to give back or to return something. It gives the sense that something was taken away or stolen. The reason we celebrate Easter is because we are celebrating the visitation of God for total restoration of humanity. God gave us back everything the enemy has stolen.

In the story of Nehemiah, we find the people of God in a desperate time. They had been captive in Babylon with their possessions being stolen unfairly. Nehemiah sees this abuse and decides to put a stop to it. He rises up against their abusers and commands a restoration to be given. It takes that same kind of commanding attitude against the powers of darkness that want to rob us of peace, joy, safety, health, finances, and countless other things. The devil often steals from us simply because we allow him. It’s time to decide enough is enough of the devil stealing from you repeatedly. Rise up and command it to stop, in the Name of Jesus! Of course, restoration isn’t just limited to the enemy bringing back the things he stole from you. God restores things that have been stolen at the hand of the devil. Not only does He restore things you lost, but He adds to them so that you come out better than when you started! So command restoration to manifest over your life today and expect this season to be a time when you shall be restored in full!

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Aggressively take back in prayer and by faith whatever the enemy might have stolen from your life today

WORD CONFESSION
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today
I take back all that the enemy has stolen from me in full measure in Jesus name

PRAYER POINTS

*  Father, I thank you for your faithfulness and mercy in keeping me and my family

*O Lord God of restorations thank you for bringing the restoration of all things in my life through Jesus Christ.

*O God of restoration, give me back the years the enemy has stolen from my life Jesus name.

*O God of restorations, give back my health the enemy has stolen from me in Jesus name now in Jesus name

*O God of restorations, give me back the financial liberty the enemy has stolen from me in Jesus name

*O God of restorations, give me back the joy and peace the enemy has stolen from me in Jesus name.

O Lord God,  I take back the glory, honour and  virtue of God the enemy has stolen from my life in Jesus name.

* Thank you Father for your mighty restorations in my life in Jesus name.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE   OF THE DAY

“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”

-Albert Einstein

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Genesis 49, Genesis 50Matthew 17:14-27, Matthew 18:1-9Psalm 15:1-5

THE PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

• This day I command every devourer assigned against your life and endeavors to die by fire in Jesus name.

The Sovereign LORD says today ““This day, I am restoring what has been lost. Yes, even what you thought would never be returned will come again. Command restoration to manifest over you and expect all things fresh and new!”


For more on dream interpretations and Prayers contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l

Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...