header

header

Wednesday 6 March 2019

THE TURNING POINT

From The Desk of Pastor Tunde Daniels


LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Wednesday  6th March  2019

TOPIC:  THE TURNING POINT

TEXT: "Present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God" (Rom 12:1)


It has been observed that struggling businesses are often turned around by one key decision. Many once struggling companies are now thriving because of a choice that became the turning point.

Though targeted to those in business management, the principle also applies to those who are committed to advancing the course of Christ in their daily lives sometimes we find ourselves up against a wall, struggling with a decision, or situation that threatens to cripple our capacity for effective service to our King. It's at those critical junctures we can make a "turning  point" decision to turn things around. What's the decision? Surrender your will and heart to God. James 4:7 says, "Submit to God". And Romans 12:1 tells us "Present your bodies a living sacrifice holy and acceptable to God". Be willing to sacrifice your agenda for His greater purposes. What if Noah had told God "I don’t do boats". What if Joseph had not forgiven his brothers and failed to protect them from the life threatening famine? Or what if Jesus had refused to die on the cross? Surrender is the turning point of great success with. When we make that choice, God can use us to do great things for Him. Surrender becomes victory when you yield to God completely.

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY

Always ask what the will of God in every situation and align yourself with it totally.

WORD CONFESSION

I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. I declare today that my spirit soul and body is completely yielded to God. I live to fully serve the purpose of God for my life and generation in Jesus name

PRAYER POINTS

*Father thank you for bringing me and my family to this brand new day in Jesus name

*Father God I surrender my life to you afresh, begin something new in my life in Jesus name

*Father God I surrender my will to serve your purpose on earth in Jesus name

*Father God let every power ruling over my will break by fire in Jesus name

*Father  God let every power manipulating my life through dreams break by fire in Jesus name

*Father God empower my will to live for your glory in Jesus name

* Father God connect me to your highest purpose in life in Jesus name

*FatherGod , I recover my  wasted years and lost time in Jesus name

*Father God, I recover lost virtue and strength that the enemy has stolen in Jesus name

*Thank you Father for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Genesis 1, Genesis 2:1-17Matthew 1:1-25
Psalm 1:1-62

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE OF THE DAY

"All progress takes place outside the comfort zone."

-- Michael John Bobak

PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

The Sovereign Lord says today it is a day of celebration for you. I am sending you My "presence" and My "presents" as a token of My love and tender mercy in your life. In loving kindness, My blessings are arriving just in time and directly on target for every need you have.






For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l

Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station

Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555

Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...