header

header

Tuesday 12 March 2019

THE ANOINTING AND THE GLORY

From The Desk of Pastor Tunde Daniels


LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Tuesday 12th March 2019



TOPIC:  THE ANOINTING AND THE GLORY

TEXT:  "How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the
Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him" (Acts 10:38).

The natural  consequence of the anointing is the manifestation of the glory of God. Wherever the anointing is available there will be supernatural performance that ends up demonstrating and manifesting the glory God

In the Bible (Exo. 33:11) Moses met God face to face. It wasn’t that he literally saw God’s face, because God tells him that no one can see it and live (see Exod. 33:20). It means Moses was communing directly in God’s presence. You would think this was the highest possible encounter one could have with God. However, it must not have been, because later Moses begs God to reveal His glory to him (see Exod. 33:18). Why did he act as though something was still missing? Unlike us, Moses had not experienced the glory within him. When he left the tabernacle where God was, he didn’t have the same presence there with him. In addition to the glory without, we who are in Christ experience the glory within everywhere we go! Moses would have dreamed to know what that was like. It’s what Jesus communicated to the woman at the well in John 4:21-23. It wasn’t about going to a particular location to meet God, but rather having God in you everywhere you go. Jesus had that glory and anointing everywhere He went, and it caused the oppressed to go free and He did great and wonderful miracles to the extent that what He did in three years of His ministry could be quantified and the world has not stopped about it yet. Because Jesus lives in you, you are anointed without and within. That same glory and power is upon you everywhere you go today and your faith in that anointing will command the release that amazing glory  of God  in whatever you lay your hand upon this day

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Take a little olive oil and place on your head before stepping out into the day

WORD CONFESSION

I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. I declare today that Spirit of the Lord is upon me. I am anointed with fresh oil and my cup is running over. God’s blessing is overflowing in my life in Jesus name

  

PRAYER POINTS

*Father thank you for bringing me and my family to this new great and wonderful day in Jesus name

*Anointing for supernatural manifestations rest on me now in Jesus name

*Anointing for signs, wonders and miracles in life and career, rest on me now in Jesus name

*By the anointing of the Holy Spirit I command every yoke of failure and disappointments  in my life to be destroyed in Jesus name

*O Lord God let the fragrance of the anointing bring favour into my life this day in Jesus name

*O Lord God  by the anointing within connect me to my uncommon breakthroughs  results this day in Jesus name

*Thank you Lord for making this day a great day for me in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Genesis 14, Genesis 15, Genesis 16Matthew 5:43-48, Matthew 6:1-24Psalm


INSPIRATIONAL  QUOTE OF THE DAY

"The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today."

-- Franklin D. Roosevelt

PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

The Sovereign LORD says today that the treasuries of heaven are opening up to you. My favor and My bounty are your portion as you go into this new week. Open your heart and align your life with My truth and My directions. I am the God of surprises and I have some pleasant things coming your way. I am breaking off limitation in the area of natural things and even in relationships. There are certain issues that have been written off that I am restoring says the Lord


For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l

Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos
Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...