header

header

Friday 8 March 2019

TRIUMPHANT VICTORIES

From The Desk of Pastor Tunde Daniels

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Friday 8th March 2019

TOPIC: TRIUMPHANT VICTORIES

TEXT: "Jesus was led up to the wilderness to be tempted by the devil."(Matt.4:1)


Eden was a breathtakingly a beautiful garden all year round it was in that garden that Adam and Eve bask in the stunning creation of God and the joy of perfect harmony with Him and with each other. Until satan  arrived on the scene, bringing weeds, thorns destruction and death. You can't help but notice the contrast between the landscape of Genesis 1 and Matthew 4. The same tempter who once entered God's garden now welcomes God to his turf--the dangerous, barren wilderness.
The wilderness can be the picture of what the world and life becomes  when satan  has his way. With one decisive blow, the joy of Eden was replaced by the barrenness of shame(Gen3). But Jesus was victorious over satan's  turf(Matthew 4). In that victory, He too gives us hope that we too can have victory. A victory that assures us that the day is coming when we will no longer toil in satan's  wilderness but be ushered into the fullness of God's blessing, where the joy of Eden will be ours for ever. Now that's something to look forward to. As you journey through the wilderness of temptation, Christ victory is yours in Jesus name.

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Go into this day with the consciousness of the victories already purchase for you through Christ Jesus.

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today I declare that I am victorious over every works of the enemy. I tread upon serpents and scorpions and nothing shall by any means hurt me.  Amen

PRAYER POINTS
* Father God, thank you for bringing me and mine to see this glorious day in Jesus mighty name.

* Father God,  thank you for your victory over the enemy through the cross of Calvary in Jesus name

* Father God, today , I receive the victory you have provided for me through Christ Jesus on the cross of calvary in Jesus name.

* Father God, let every stronghold of the enemy over life and destiny be broken by fire in Jesus name.

* Father God, turn every known and unknown captivity in and around my life by your power in Jesus name

* Father God,  by the blood of Jesus,  erase and delete, every negative words spoken over my life that is fighting my fufilment in life in Jesus name

* Father God,  let the blood of Jesus go into the foundation of my life and ancestry. By that blood, Lord, correct whatever the enemy has corrupted in Jesus name

* Father God,  as I go into this new day, establish and give me victorious testimonies in Jesus mighty name

* Thank you Father for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Genesis 4:17-26, Genesis 5, Genesis 6Matthew 2:19-23, Matthew 3Psalm 3:1-8

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY

"Hope is not lost when Jesus is your hope for life"

THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

The Sovereign LORD says to you as I spoke through Zechariah of old "Turn you to the stronghold, you prisoners of hope ... even today do I declare that I will render double to you". My salvation will be seen in your land says the Lord. My glory will be seen over you and My arrows will go forth as the lightning in your defense. This day I will blow the trumpet and there shall go with whirlwinds of My Spirit over, around and through you. I will defend you and empower you to subdue your enemies. I will save you and those you love as a shepherd saves His flock and you will know again fulfillments,  exaltation, joy and safety by My hand......


For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l

Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station

Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555

Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...