header

header

Friday 22 March 2019

GROWING IN THE RIGHT ENVIROMENT

From The Desk of Pastor Tunde Daniels

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Friday 22nd March 2019

TOPIC: GROWING IN THE RIGHT ENVIROMENT

TEXT:   “And he shall be a like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper” (Psalms 1:3).



We live in a time when it’s becoming increasing difficult to live for God the period where the bible states that ‘the love of many shall wax cold. But regardless of what our circumstances are saying, we can live the life that God wants us to live most especially when we remain connected to the Spirit of God.
To be honest, sometimes we get overwhelmed by our own shortcomings. Even the most dedicated Christians have times when they feel like their failures outweigh their successes. A key principle for overcoming that sense of failure is found in a sermon by John the Baptist in Matthew 3:8 when he said, “Bring forth therefore fruits meet for repentance.” He was saying to begin developing character traits that reflect true repentance. Of course, fruit growth doesn’t happen  at once. It grows over time, but what makes it successful is the right environment.
The right environment for us to bear good fruit comes by staying in God’s Word (see Ps. 1:1-2). His Word will cause us to live according to His counsel, which will develop a stable spiritual root system. With that in place, fruit will grow! Ask the Lord to reveal counsel from His Word today and let it create the environment for fruit-bearing in your life. Watch as the multiplied growth of that fruit gradually begins overtaking all the negatives that have held you back before and your successes start outweighing your shortcomings!

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Spend time in the study of God's word by following the  one year bible reading plan below.

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work.  I declare this day that I remain planted by the rivers of many waters, I bring forth my fruits in my season, my leaves shall not wither, and whatsoever I do shall prosper in Jesus name.

PRAYER POINTS

*Father I thank you for all you have been doing for me and my family in Jesus name.

* O Lord help me to live according to your counsel in Jesus name

*O Lord God, plant my life by the river of living water in Jesus name

* O Lord let every spiritual pollution around my life be removed by fire in Jesus name

*O Lord my God, every evil flow disturbing my growth and fruitfulness, dry up by fire now in Jesus name

* Father God thank you for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BBILE READING PLAN

Genesis 32, Genesis 33Matthew 12:22-45Proverbs 2:1-11

PROPHETIC DECLARATION  FOR TODAY
Every power holding and keeping you bound is broken now. I command every evil ancestral flow that is disturbing your growth to dry up now.  And I command a fresh release of
The rivers of living waters into all your endeavors in Jesus name




For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321(whatsapp);  08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...