header

header

Sunday 24 March 2019

WINNING SPIRITUAL BATTLES

From The Desk of Pastor Tunde Daniels


LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Sunday 24th March 2019



TOPIC: WINNING SPIRITUAL BATTLES

TEXT: “I saw a dream which made me afraid, and the thoughts upon my bed and the visions of my head troubled me.” ( Dan 4:5 KJV)

                                 

Dreams have great spiritual and physical significance. Till date scientist cannot explain why we sleep at the time we do and why we dream when we are asleep.

 Among many of the things that people often encounter in their dreams and physically is dreaming of black cobwebs and sometimes running into cobwebs at open places where there shouldn’t be any. And many of these encounters take their toll on the journey of your destiny. Therefore, when you are always coming in contact with or dreaming of black cobwebs at the corner of your house has four fold meaning:

To dream of a cobweb represents feelings about a situation being hopeless or pointless. Living with a problem that you've gotten used to or can't find solutions for. Feeling trapped by a life situation. Awareness of negativity in your life that you can't do anything about
You have to deal with spirit of disfavor and rejection in your life and family.
You have to put your spiritual house in order and get rid of clusters of works of darkness in your life
It also indicate a state of spiritual neglect and stagnation in your life

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Aggressively reject every satanic works in your life by faith and prayer.

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. By the token of the blood of Jesus I am delivered from the powers of darkness I live in the fullness of the liberty in which Christ has made me free in Jesus name

PRAYER OF DELIVERANCE FOR TODAY

Note: Your prayers should include but not limited to all the prayer points below. Pray by the Spirit also.

SCRIPTURES

2 Timothy 4:18

Colossians 1:13

Colossians 2:15

Galatians 3:13-14

* Thank God for His mighty power to save and deliver you from any form of bondage.

*Confess your sins and the collective sins of your household

*Begin to cover yourself and your household with the blood of Jesus

*I release myself from any inherited bondage and limitations in Jesus name

*I command the  circle of repeated problems , failure and disappointments  in my life, break by fire in Jesus name.

* I release myself from every evil domination and control in Jesus name.

* Holy Ghost fire purge my life and remove every un-progressive labels from every aspects of my life in Jesus name.

* I command any confused situations of my life, receive divine solutions in Jesus name.

*I command any yoke of backwardness and stagnation operating in my life, break by fire in Jesus name.

* Father God, enrich my life with your grace and blessing in Jesus name

*Father God, fast tract your promises into fulfillment in my life in Jesus name.

*Thank you Father God for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Genesis 38, Genesis 39Matthew 13:36-58Psalm 11:1-7

Genesis 40, Genesis 41:1-40Matthew 14:1-21Proverbs 

INSPIRATIONAL  QUOTE OF THE DAY

“Sometimes the prize is not worth the costs. The means by which we achieve victory are as important as the victory itself.”

― Brandon Sanderson,

PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

*By the fire of the Holy Spirit, I clear every demonic hindrance to your destiny fulfillment in Jesus name

*This day, the Lord is visiting your past to re-write your future in Jesus name

*I command the destruction of every power of evil dreams been used to abort God’s goodness in your life in Jesus name

*I decree the restoration of all the good things the enemy has stolen from you in Jesus name





For more on dream interpretations and Prayers contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l

Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...