header

header

Friday 1 March 2019

GOD'S HEALING PLAN FOR YOU

From The Desk of Pastor Tunde Daniels


LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Friday  1st March 2019

Topic: GOD'S  HEALING PL AN FOR YOU

Text: "Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his
benefits; who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who
healeth all thy diseases" (Psalms 103:2-3).


As a born-again Christian, you are a citizen of a
new Kingdom. Just like in a natural kingdom, in
God’s Kingdom there are benefits provided for its
citizens. For example, in many workplaces or
nations, healthcare, among many other benefits,
is made available for employees or citizens. As a
citizen in God’s Kingdom, you have been
provided with a benefits package. Included in the
package is healing. God has always had a
healing provision for His people. When Israel was
delivered from Egypt, God promised them that if
they served Him, He would be their Healer (see
Exod. 15:26). In Christ, we also have a healing
benefit (see Isa. 53:4-5; Matt. 8:16-17; Acts
10:38; 1 Pet. 2:24). Healing is for the whole
person—spirit, soul and body. It doesn’t matter if
you need spiritual, emotional, or physical healing.
It is available! Let today be about receiving
God’s healing benefits!

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Today live in the conscious reality of redemptive privilege as far a divine health is concerned.

WORD CONFESSION
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today
I declare that I am made whole spirit, soul and body. I live in divine health Nothing missing, nothing broken in my life in Jesus name.

PRAYER POINTS

* Father God, thank you for bringing me and my family into this brand new month in Jesus mighty name

*Father God,  thank you for your healing power at work in me and my family in Jesus name

* Father God,  by the blood of Jesus,  flush out every hidden sickness and disease in my body in Jesus name

* Father God,  by the anointing destroy every yoke of sickness and disease  in Jesus name

*Father God I decree restoration of divine health to me and my family in Jesus name

*I command every unhealthy  and demonic deposits sponsoring sickness in me and my family be flushed out by the blood of Jesus in Jesus mighty name

* Thank you Father for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Nehemiah 7:4-73, Nehemiah 8Revelation 18:17-24, Revelation 19:1-10Psalm 148:1-6

PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS

* Command strange objects troubling your health to be flushed out by the fire of the Holy Spirit in Jesus name....

* I command God's healing anointing into every department of my life in Jesus name...





For Prayers And Counselling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l

Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station

Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555

Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...