header

header

Saturday 23 March 2019

LIVING THE SUPERNATURAL LIFE

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

March  23RD March 2019

TOPIC:  LIVING  THE SUPERNATURAL LIFE

TEXT: Behold, I and the children whom the Lord hath given me are for signs and for wonders… (Isaiah 8:18).


God is supernatural, and we are made in His image. That means if God does supernatural things, then we can expect His supernatural power to work in and through us. When Jesus was on earth, He gave supernatural power to His disciples (see Mark 3:14-15). From there, they went about Galilee healing the sick and casting out demons. That first surge of power never left them. In fact, it went to another level after Pentecost. Jesus told them in Acts 1:8, “But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you.” Once the Holy Spirit fell in Acts 2, the disciples ministered with supernatural power everywhere they went.
God wants to use His people to perform signs and wonders to a lost generation that desperately needs to see God’s power manifest. They are constantly presented with demonic power via television and similar mediums. They need to see God’s genuine power. That power can manifest through your words, actions, prayers, and also through various other supernatural manifestations of the Holy Spirit. Ask the Lord to use you in miracles today because you are made in His image. Yes, you were born for signs and wonders and made for the supernatural life!

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
The supernatural life is yours to live so live it

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today
I declare that I am made for signs and wonders. So I call the nature of God in me into manifestation this day, I walk in the supernatural power of God in Jesus name

PRAYER POINTS

*Father thank you for this day that you’ve made for me to be glad and rejoice in Jesus name

*Lord let the anointing for  supernatural manifestations  rest on me in Jesus name

*Father of glory, let your glory manifest on my life in a mighty way in life this day in Jesus name
*O Lord use me today as a channel to display your supernatural power to my generation in Jesus name

* Lord God, confirm your word with signs and wonders following in my life today in Jesus name

*Father God thank you for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus mighty name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Genesis 34, Genesis 35Matthew 12:46-50, Matthew 13:1-17Psalm 10:1-11

Genesis 36, Genesis 37Matthew 13:18-35Psalm 10:12-18

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY

Success requires passion. But passion only works when you control it, not when passion controls you.

THE PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY
This day I declare that things that people cannot explain will begin to happen in your life in righteousness in Jesus name
The God of wonders will walk with you into this day to prove Himself strong on your behalf in Jesus name




For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321(whatsapp);  08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...