header

header

Friday 29 March 2019

THE ARK OF SALVATION

From The Desk of Pastor Tunde Daniels

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Friday  29th March 2019

TOPIC:  THE ARK OF SALVATION

TEXT:   By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house… (Hebrews 11:7).

If you have unsaved loved ones, you know the concerned feeling we all have for the eternal future of our families. Here we see Noah, God’s righteous man, leading the way for his family by preparing an ark. Noah’s ark represents a place that offers protection from harm. In other words, Noah took the responsibility to recognize the seriousness of the situation and create a place of safety for his family. He didn’t delay until it was too late. Today we can create an “ark” for our families through prayer. We can ask the Lord to protect them, draw them, and send Gospel laborers into their lives. We should also ask the Holy Spirit to make intercession for them as we pray in tongues. Lastly, we should command the evil spirits of darkness to loose their hold on their blinded minds (see 2 Cor. 4:4). God wants our family members saved, but we need to see the urgency of their spiritual condition and begin preparing an ark for them. Let’s believe that as we do, the salvation of our family will happen, even this year!

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Trust God to send salvation to your family even as you model the goodness of God before them

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work.
I declare today that God’s mercy and grace is upon my family. I decree God’s peace and prosperity in our borders and God’s glory our shield in Jesus name

PRAYER POINTS

*Father God  thank you for the wonederful family you have given me in Jesus name

*By the blood of Jesus, I command every evil to pass over my family members in Jesus name

*O Lord God let your glory be the defence of me  and my family in Jesus name’

*Father God by your mercy, bring salvation to every member of my family in Jesus name

*I command every arrow of affliction fired at any member of my family, catch fire now in Jesus name

*Lord God,  supply our needs according to your riches in glory by Christ Jesus name

*Father God command deliverance for me and my family in Jesus name

* Father God thank you for answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Job 1, Job 2, Job 3Matthew 18:10-35Psalm 16:1-11

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE  OF THE DAY
“Let us make our future now, and let us make our dreams tomorrow’s reality.”

THE PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY
The Sovereign Lord says today “this is the hour to build an ark in prayer for the salvation of your loved ones. Even like Noah, who gave his time for it, commit your time in prayer, says the Spirit. For as you do, even those who have been hard in their hearts, I will draw them by My Spirit.”




For more on dream interpretations and Prayers contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l

Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...