header

header

Sunday 3 March 2019

MAXIMIZE WHAT YOU HAVE

From The Desk of Pastor Tunde Daniels


LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Sunday 3rd March 2019

TOPIC:  MAXIMIZE WHAT YOU HAVE

TEXT: "Tomorrow I will stand on top of the hill with rod of God in my hand" (Exo.17:9)

Zookeepers who must handle snakes will tell you that you should never grab a snake by its tail. It can coil around in a split second and sink its fangs into your hand. The right way is to control it by the head.
Picking up the snake by the snake by the tail is exactly what God wanted Moses to do(Exodus4:1-5). Moses who must have encountered snakes in the Median desert, knew this was unwise.
What was God trying to teach Moses? God wanted Him to realise His power and be willing to be used by Him as His messenger. Basically there is little difference between throwing the the rod down to the ground, and taking the snake by the tail. Both were acts of obedience to the Lord. The lesson here was that, through obedience to the voice of God, you can do a great deal with what its in your hand. An ordinary rod in the hand of Moses became a tool for mighty signs, miracles and wonders. What is in your hand? Time, money, people, even our lives; we can choose to squander these resources in our own pursuits or make the best of them seeking the Lord and by walking in obedience to Him.  What you have is enough if you know what to do with it.
We will be surprise what great things the Lord will accomplish in us and through us as we obediently do what He asks.

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Ask the Lord to show you what to do with what you already have in your hand

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today I declare that the Lord teaches my hand to profit. My profiting is manifesting in all I lay my hand unto in Jesus mighty name.


PRAYER POINTS

* Father God,  I thank you for this great and wonderful day that you have made.  Thank you for bringing me and mine to see it in Jesus mighty name

* Father God, thank you for the wisdom to make the best use of what I have already in Jesus name

* Father God, join your hand with what is in my hand and do great things through me in Jesus name.

* Father God, thank you for hearing me always in Jesus Mighty name .

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Nehemiah 9:38, Nehemiah 10, Nehemiah 11:1-21Revelation 20Psalm 149:1-9

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY

"Turbulent Times Build Great Leaders"

"This time  like all times is a good time if we know what to do with it"

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

THE PROPHETIC DECLARATION FOR TODAY

I declare today that the activity of the waster is destroyed in your life. I declare and release the grace for the completion of that project in your hand in Jesus mighty name. 

For Prayers And Counselling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l

Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station

Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555

Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...