header

header

Saturday 16 March 2019

PEACE BY ALL MEANS

From The Desk of Pastor Tunde Daniels

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Saturday 16th March 2019

TOPIC: PEACE BY ALL MEANS

TEXT:  “When thou liest down, thou shalt not be afraid: yea, thou shalt lie down, and thy sleep shall be sweet” (Proverbs 3:24).

Stress is gripping and taking it toll on many these days. With all that is happening with the economy globally and it attending problems. Many are finding it more and more difficult to find rest and many hardly sleep at night.  It seems things like insomnia, sleep apnea, bad dreams, restlessness, and similar sleep problems are on the rise. The stressful world we live in contributes to these issues. We find multiple occasions in Scripture that prove this fact. When King Nebuchadnezzar was tormented, sleep left him (see Dan. 2:1). A lack of sleep also came to King Darius (see Dan. 6:18). King Ahasuerus couldn’t sleep in the days of Esther when he was unsettled (see Esther 6:1). Good sleep is indicative of God’s peace. Believe today that God is taking away stress and anxieties from your life and  anointing your times of sleep. The Bible says we should experience sweet sleep. This is sleep that isn’t broken up by noises, tormenting thoughts, and even just general things that rob you of rest. The devil loves to use the night hour to bombard you with racing thoughts about currents circumstances and even to paint fearful pictures about future events. He then attempts to use those night terrors as a means to make you too tired the next day to resist the attack. Psalm 91:5 says, “Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night….” “….He giveth His beloved sleep (Psalm 127:2)

God will bring peace into your life regardless of what it takes (2Thess 2:16).  Be in complete peace with the Lord tonight and command yourself free of every night terror or anything else that would rob your God given ability to sleep! Peace by all means is your portion today. You are too blessed to be stressed

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Today remove stress from your life by removing every sense of entitlement and  care fix your mind of God's  goodness.

WORD CONFESSION
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today
I declare that I enter into the rest of the Lord. I move from stress into rest. I am blessed I shouldn’t be stressed. The peace of God is my portion in Jesus  name.

PRAYER POINTS

* Father God thank you for this great and wonderful day in Jesus mighty name.

* Father God thank you for the  blessing that laid up for me in this season in Jesus name.

* Father God,  by the sure mercies of David, settle me now in Jesus name.

*O Lord God, you are the Prince of peace, bring peace into my life and family this day in Jesus name.

*O Lord God, trouble whatever the enemy is using to trouble any area of my life in Jesus name.

*O Lord , By the refreshing presence of the Holy Spirit, Lord, remove every stress from my life in Jesus name.

* I command the yoke of unmet needs bringing stress into my, life and family to break by fire in Jesus name.

*  Father God, let the miracles that will cause me to rest locate me now in Jesus name.

*Father God thank you for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BBILE READING PLAN

Genesis 24:1-67Matthew 9:14-38Psalm 8:1-9

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY

"Don't let your nightmares have more power than your dreams"

PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

“Today I take away every stress from your life and I bring you into the rest of my blessing.
That which robs the world from sleep in this day shall not be so for you. I shall give you nights of restful sleep and surely I will deliver you from restlessness and the night terror.”



For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l

Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos
Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...