header

header

Friday 21 August 2015

PROPHETIC WORD FOR THE TODAY

"Yes indeed, it won't be long now' God's decree "Things are going to happen so fast your head will swim. One thing fast on the heals of the other, you won't be able to keep up. Everything will happen at once, and everywhere you look, blessings! Blessing like wine pouring off the mountains and hills. I'll make everything right again for my people...They will rebuild ruined cities.
They will plant vineyards and drink good wine.
They'll work their gardens and eat fresh vegetables
And I will plant them on their own land.
They will never again be uprooted from the land I've given them
God, your God, says so."
 (Amos 9:13-15 TM)

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...