header

header

Friday 21 August 2015

3 REASONS WHY YOU NEED JESUS

3 REASON WHY YOU NEED JESUS


1) Because you have a past.
You can't go back, but He can. The Bible says "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, today and forever(Heb 13:8). He can walk into those places of sin and failure, wipe the late clean and give you a new beginning.

2) Because you need a friend
Jesus knows the worst about you. Yet He believe the best about you. Why? Because He sees you not as you are but as you will be when He is though taking care if the issues of your life.

3) Because He alone holds the future.
Who else are you going to trust? In his hands you are safe and secure today, tomorrow and for all eternity. His word says for I know the plans that I have for you...plans for good and not for evil, to give a future and a hope...in tjose days when you pray I will listed (Jeremiah 29:11-13 TLB).

Pray this Prayer to commit your life to Christ.

"Lord Jesus, I invite you into my life. I believe you died for me and that your blood pays for my sins and provides me with the gift of eternal life. By faith I receive that gift and acknowledge you as my Lord and saviour. Amen.

*If you have made this decision, please make contact with a local church in your area  for further spiritual assistance.

God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...