header

header

Tuesday 18 August 2015

REAL VICTORIES REPORT

My name is Chris Usibeh. I joined this Church some months ago. When i  joined, things were not working well with me and my family. But now God has brought done a lot for me and my family. The first thing is, since I came I normally dont have anything to save at the end of the month but now God now by the help of God I have savings. Secondly, I have been able to start a business for my wife. And thirdly, God just gave me a brand new truck for my own personal business. To God be all the glory!

1 comment:

  1. God is good. Pastor I think the title of the write-up should be"Testimony" instead of "Report". God bless you.

    ReplyDelete

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...