header

header

Saturday 11 November 2017

BE A CHANNEL OF ENCOURAGEMENT

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)
Saturday 11th November 2017

TOPIC: BE A CHANNEL OF ENCOURAGEMENT

TEXT: “Encourage one another and build each other up”(1 Thess 5:11)

A famous singer was to perform at the Opera House. The concert hall was packed. Suddenly the house manager announced ‘Ladies and gentlemen, I regret that due to illness our special guest artist will unable to perform this evening, but we’ve found another singer, an equally great talent, so would you please give her a warm welcome! The crowd groaned so loud that nobody heard the singer’s name. You would the disappointment everywhere. The stand in singer gave it all she had. But when it was over, she got a bit scattered applause, followed by an uncomfortable silence suddenly in the balcony a child stood and shouted ‘Mummy I think you are wonderful!’ realizing what has happened, the crowd jumped to their feet and gave her a standing ovation that lasted several minutes.

There are people  in your life who are bleeding emotionally, crumbling under the load they are silently carrying, who never hear the word ‘ I think you are wonderful, or well done or even thank you’ why? (a) Because we never learn to say them. It’s not too late. (b) We don’t think some people need to hear them because they seem strong. Paul writes ‘there is no rest for us…battles on the outside and fears on the inside. But God who encourage the discouraged, encourage us by the arrival of Titus, his presence was a joy so was the news he brought)2Cor.7:5-8NLT). According to this scripture there are two things you can do to give someone an encouragement (1) Your physical presence, Pual said Titus’ presence was a joy (2) be a carrier of good news. Titus brought good news. Always tell of the Lord’s goodness to someone in need. god needs encouragers like Titus. Today you cane one of them


ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Look for someone to encourage today.

WORD CONFESSION
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. I declare that God has given me the Spirit of love, kindness and sound mind, I am bringer of joy and carrier of good news in Jesus name

PRAYER POINTS
*Father thank you for bringing me and my family into this glorious weekend in Jesus name
*Father God I receive grace to be an encourager in Jesus name.
*Father God, a person can only give what he has, let your joy overflow in my life in Jesus name.
*Father God, I reject the spirit of discouragement in my life in Jesus name
*Father God, make me a channel of good news to everyone around me in Jesus name.
*Father God, let power for an elevated life rest on me now in Jesus name.
"Father God, let the secret weapon the enemy is using to deny and defeat me be catch fire now in Jesus name.
*I command the forces and the elements of the world to release things pertaining to my joy in Jesus name.
*Thank you LORD for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Isaiah 60, Isaiah 61, Isaiah 62, Ephesians 4:1-6; Pro 3:19-28

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY

“It is better to be an oasis in the desert than than a whirlwind that blows down the storm"

--Pastor Tunde Daniels

PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

Today I release the oil of gladness and joy upon you and your family in Jesus name

For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321(whatsapp);  08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

To Make Donations
Pastor Tunde Daniels
3042199394 FIRST BANK   OR
0232114732 GTB

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...