header

header

Thursday 30 November 2017

DON'T LET GO OF YOUR DREAMS

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)
Thursday 30th November 2017





TOPIC: DON’T LET GO OF YOUR DREAMS

TEXT: “And Gideon came to Jordan, and passed over, he, and the three hundred men that were with him, faint, yet pursuing them” (Judges 8:4).

God gives everyone a dream for their future. Some are short-term and others are lifelong dreams. Many times the process to realizing those dreams is challenging and takes far longer than anticipated. Perhaps you have become weary in pursuing your dreams. A good biblical example of someone who was weary but kept pursuing was Gideon and his 300-man army. The Bible says his men were “faint, yet pursuing”
(Judg. 8:4).


If you are feeling weary, there are some principles that may help. First, decide if your dream is truly from God. If so, there will be confirmations from others and circumstances will begin to align leading up to it. If these factors exist but there’s still a hold up, ask the Holy Spirit to guide you to the reasons. Perhaps there are some areas holding you back that need adjustment. We all need to reassess our direction sometimes. It could also be a timing issue and nothing more. The key is that once you know your dream is from God, keep pursuing it with passion. Determined pursuit creates success. Sure, you may feel faint sometimes, but that’s often when you are the closest to breakthrough, so keep pursuing your dream today!



ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Take one more step in the direction of fulfilling your dream today and every day.


WORD CONFESSION
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today I declare that I am moving forward forcefully in the direction of my dreams, my expectations are coming into fruition in Jesus name. Amen

PRAYER POINTS
*Father thank you for bringing me and my family into this glorious day in Jesus name
*Father God, I receive fresh fire to fulfill my dreams in Jesus name
*Father God, give me new strength to make my dream a reality in Jesus name
*Father God, send helpers of dream fulfillment to assist in the fulfillment of my dreams in Jesus name
*Father God, let any power attempting to abort my dreams be destroyed in Jesus name
*Father God, let the power of the grave that has buried my dreams be destroyed in Jesus name
*Father God, let my dreams come alive again in Jesus name
*Father God, the financial and mental resources required to fulfill my dream let it locate me now in Jesus name
*Father God, give my dream new wings to fly in Jesus name
*Father God, let the yoke of stagnation affecting my dreams break by fir in Jesus name
*Thank you Father God for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name


1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Jeremiah 29:24-32, Jeremiah 30, Jeremiah 31:1-14            2 Thessalonians 2     Psalm 119:33-40

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY

"Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don't wish it were easier; wish you were better."

-Jim Rohn

PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

“I declare today that you are released from whatever has been holding you back from fulfilling your dream in Jesus name           






For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos
                  
Tel: 08098863321(whatsapp);  08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com


Pastor Tunde Daniels
3042199394 FIRST BANK   OR
0232114732 GTB


































No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...