header

header

Thursday 23 November 2017

RESTORATION THROUGH THANKSGIVING


LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)
Friday 24th November 2017




TOPIC: RESTORATION THROUGH THANKSGIVING


TEXT: “I will sacrifice with the voice of thanksgiving”(Jonah 2:9)


A thankful heart should be a way of life, because it has the power to change and restore your life. When Jonah ended up inside the whale, he told God, “I will sacrifice with the voice of thanksgiving”. When he did God made the fish to spit him up on dry ground. When you are down in the pit and all hell is breaking loose around you that’s when you need to raise your voice and praise God. Nothing demonstrates trust like when you are in throes of crisis.  A thankful heart does two principal things:


(1)   It builds your faith: The reason we can walk by faith and not by sight (1Cor.5:7) is because we know that regardless of the circumstances God is working on our behalf. Davis said “Magnify the LORD with me” (Psalm34:3). Praising God acts like a magnifying glass; nit makes God bigger than your problems. It changes your focus from your problems to God. Instead of dwelling on problems and getting discouraged, your faith is released and you begin to look to God for solutions. And a believing heart will recognize and receive those solutions faster than doubting ones.

(2)  It restores your life: Before raising Lazarus from the dead Jesus looked up from heaven and said ‘Father, thank you that you heard me’ (John 11:41). Something amazing happens when you start thanking God in advance for saving, protecting and providing for you. Your faith begins to soar and you gain confidence to command those things that were dead in your life back to life again. Though we have few weeks to end this year and you might have lots of things yet to be accomplished, start to thank God in advance God can bring restorations into your life.

 

                                                                                     
ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Though your circumstances might not look it, but thank God all the same.

WORD CONFESSION
I am evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. I declare that the praises of God shall continually be in my lips. The sound of joy and rejoicing shall depart from my house in Jesus name. 




PRAYER POINTS
*Father God, thank you for bringing me and my family into this great day in Jesus name
*Father God, let the garment of praise and thanksgiving rest on me in Jesus name
*Father God, let the oil of joy and gladness begin to flow endlessly in my life in Jesus name
*Father God, I reject the spirit of heaviness in my life in Jesus name
*Father God, let events that will spark celebrations in my life begin to manifest in Jesus name
*Father God, I refuse to end this year in regrets glorify your name in my life in Jesus name
*Father God, I make me a candidate for unusual celebrations this season in Jesus name
Thank you Lord for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name



1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Jeremiah 16, Jeremiah 17, Colossians 4:2-18; Psalm 118:17-29

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE OF THE DAY

"Enter His gates with thanksgiving and into His courts with praise…”
-Psalm

THE PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

I declare this day the sound of rejoicing and celebrations shall continue to break forth in your life and household in Jesus name


For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos
Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com




To Make Donations
Pastor Tunde Daniels
3042199394 FIRST BANK   OR
0232114732 GTB




















No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...