header

header

Thursday 16 November 2017

THE TRANSFORMED LIFE

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)
Thursday 16th November 2017
SPIRITUAL AWAKENING SERIES

TOPIC :  THE TRANSFORMED LIFE

Text: "If anyone is in Christ he is a new creature..." (2Cor.5:17)

Once you come into the kingdom, God begin to take you through a process of change, a process of transformation. "We are being  transformed into His likeness (2Cor. 3:18). The moment you turn your life over to Jesus, you are not whom you used to be because:
1) Christ has changed us spiritually. Once we were separated from God and was not able to enjoy fellowship with Him, but now we have been brought into  with Him through the indwelling Spirit, we revel in the things of the Spirit: we now enjoy His word, His way,  and His worship.
2) Christ has changed us morally. The list of wrong doers mentioned in 1Cor6:9-10 was a lifestyle too familiar to us. It includes the immoral, thieves, greedy, drunkard, slander, etc. Then comes that glorious verse 11 that is what some of were, but were washed, sanctified justified in the name of Jesus Christ. He has transformed our character hallelujah!
3)Christ has changed us mentally. "Being transformed by the renewing of our minds(, Rom.12:2). We now look at life, ourselves, others our challenges and potions in the light of God's thought , not ours. We see opportunities where we once saw obstacles and possibilities where we saw problems. Minds that were dressed out are now filled with confidence and peace.
Your message to everyone should be: Jesus changed my life, and if you let Him, He will change yours too! Let your light shine so that people will see your good works and glorify your father in heaven.

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
*In what ways do I need to cooperate with God to perfect what He is doing in my life......?

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY
I am evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. I declare that I belong to God, the Spirit of grace is upon Mr and within me and  my life is renewed day by day. And I am changed into the glorious image of Christ in Jesus name.

PRAYER POINTS

*Father God, thank you for bringing me and my family to see this new day in Jesus name.

*Father God my life is available, let your Spirit effect definite spiritual change in my life in Jesus name.

*Father God, let the power to live the supernatural life naturally rest on me now in Jesus name.

"Father God, let your abundant grace for a struggle free life rest on me now in Jesus name.

*Father God, cause my faith to take deeper root in you in Jesus name..

*Father God, keep me from being side tracked in my heavenly journey in Jesus name

"Thank you father for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name.

1YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Jeremiah 2:31-47; Jeremiah 4:1-9; Philippians 2:12-30; Psalm 115:12-19

PROPHETIC DECLARATION FOR TODAY
I release the grace for undeniable evidence and stability on your life.
I command any power sponsoring rising and falling to be destroyed now in Jesus name.


For more prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance of Christ Church Int'l

Modupe House, Iju Ifako Lagos

Tel: 08098863321(WhatsApp); 08136677555

To make Donations
Pasto Tunde  Daniels
302199394 FIRST BANK PLC or
0232114732 GTB

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...