header

header

Monday 20 November 2017

THE SOON COMING KING

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)
Tuesday 21st November 2017
SPIRITUAL AWAKENING SERIES




TOPIC: THE SOON COMING KING

TEXT: “A little while longer and the world will see me no more, but you wil see me, because I live, you will live also.”(John 14:19)

We admire anyone who makes a comeback after failure and defeat. Sometimes ago, an entertainment magazine featured an article on ‘The greatest comeback of all times’. Surprisingly they selected the resurrection of Jesus as number one. It was stated this way ‘Jesus Christ 33 AD defies critics and stuns the Romans with His resurrection’. How discerning! In any list of the greatest comebacks, Jesus’ victory over the grave merits the first place. Indeed, His resurrection is in a class that soars above any other comebacks.


In the natural, death ultimately triumphs over life. When a person dies, there is no possibility of renewed existence, at least not in this world. But that wasn’t so with Jesus. He has promised His disciples that after been crucified by His enemies, He will come back to life triumphing over the grave. Matthew records his in the gospel; “Jesus began to show His disciples that He will go to Jerusalem and suffer many things…and be killed and be raised the third day’’. (Matthew16:21). That is what happened to our Savior. And He promised also that one day He shall return to take us to Himself so that where He is we can be also (John14:3).

Jesus Christ’s come back assures us that we too by faith in Him will come back when we are resurrected from the grave to meet Him at His return. The empty grave is the foundation for our faith that someday Jesus will return to take us to Himself. So get ready. The King is coming!


ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Plan as if Jesus won’t come till the next 1000 years but live as though he will come in the second.


WORD CONFESSION
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today I declare that I believe Jesus rose again from the dead for my justification and victory. At His return I will be ready for the flight. Because He lives I will also. Amen

PRAYER POINTS
*Father thank you for bringing me and my family into this glorious day in Jesus name
*Father God, purge of every weight of sin that will want to make me miss rapture in Jesus name
*Father God, let your power keep me and my family until the day of the appearing of your son Jesus Christ
*Father God, uphold me not be part of those that will fall away from faith in Jesus name
*Father God, take away from me anything that will make me miss heaven in Jesus name
*Father God, let the blood of Jesus begin to wash me and get me ready for the coming of Jesus in Jesus name
*Father God, cut me off from any association that has constituted a weight to my been raptured in Jesus name
*Father God, remove any distractions that will allow me focus on your program and agenda for my life in Jesus name
*Thank you Father God, for your saving grace in life in Jesus name


1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Jeremiah 11:18-23, Jeremiah 12, Jeremiah 13; Colossians 2:6-23; Psalm 118:1-16

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY

“Don’t get ready, live ready”

-Anonymous

PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

I decree that on the last day when the trumpet shall sound, you and no member of your family shall be found missing in Jesus name.





For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos
                  
Tel: 08098863321(whatsapp);  08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com


Pastor Tunde Daniels
3042199394 FIRST BANK   OR
0232114732 GTB






























No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...