header

header

Thursday 26 October 2017

3 STEPS TO GETTING EVERYTHING YOU WANT

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)
Thursday 26th October 2017

TOPIC: 3 STEPS TO GETTING EVERYTHING YOU WANT

TEXT: “…Until Christ be formed in you” (Gal.4:19)

The presence of Jesus in us is the catalyst for sign, wonders and miracles. The word formed was taken from the Greek word mophoo which means to fashion, and Apostle Paul said ‘I labour’ that Christ may be formed in you. This gave the sense of travail of a woman with child. And the stages of bringing forth a child teaches us a lot of lessons on how to get what we want and make our dreams happen:

1) Conception: This results from intimacy between two people. Your intimacy with God will always birth a vision and a dream in you. This vision is often the picture of your glorious future. And like a pregnant woman you’ve got to nurture what you are carrying by giving attention to it. Let your dream become an obsession then it can become a possession.
2) Forming: God knows the experiences you need to produce in you the character that will be the backbone for your destiny fulfillment. The person you are is often not adequate for the person that God wants you to be. So God will be begin to fashion you and forge a new you. When you see a pregnant woman, she never looks the same way she was before getting pregnant.
3) Pushing: At the last stage you commit to bringing forth what God has put in you. You will have to push against everything every ever did to you or said about you. Though God will help you midwife your dream but it’s up to you to push it out. In fact it may not happen if you don’t. You will have to push against satanic attacks and resistance in all their debilitating forms; bad memories of failures, low self-esteem and feeling of worthlessness. The devil may have spent years pushing you aside, and pulling you back, putting you down but today God is saying to you ‘I want to open you up, I want to empower you to give birth to dreams I have put within you.

When a baby is born everything in the family changes. The same is true for you. When you give birth to what God has placed within your life everything in your life will be affected. The blessing of God is an overflowing blessing that will touch area of your life. Therefore get ready your life is about to take another turn for good. 

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY

Which stage of the miracle manifestation are you?

WORD CONFESSION

I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today I declare that Christ is in me the hope of glory therefore my hope and my dreams shall not be aborted in Jesus name

PRAYER POINTS

*Father thank you for bringing me and my family into this new day in Jesus name
*Father God, make my vision for the future clearer than before in Jesus name
*Father God let my vision not be aborted in Jesus name
*Father God, breathe new life into my vision in Jesus name
*Father God, I am available, structure my life to fit my future in Jesus name
*Father God, let anything in my life that’s working counter-productive to my vision be uprooted in Jesus name
*Father God, give uncommon opening for uncommon breakthroughs in Jesus name
*Father God, let any power of the enemy putting me down, and pulling me back be destroyed in Jesus name
*Father God, empower me to bring forth that which you have placed within me in Jesus name
*Thank you LORD for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Isa 24, Isa25, Isa26; 2Cor.11:16-33; Psa106:32-39

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY

God is committed only to what He has commanded. If He has command it you can expect His commitment

-Bishop David Oyedepo

PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

I command the grace  for Supernatural happenings to rest on you now in Jesus name.



For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...