header

header

Thursday 19 October 2017

UNLOCKING THE OVERFLOW THROUGH TITHING

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)
Thursday 19th October 2017




TOPIC: UNLOCKING THE OVERFLOW THROUGH TITHING

TEXT: “…And see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing..(Mal.3:10 NIV)

God in His word has given us the key to overflowing prosperity and blessing. That key is the Tithe. The tithe is the ten percent of your income and it belongs to God. The tithe is a sacred thing and the Bible says it is Holy unto the LORD (Lev.27:30), therefore we need to be careful about what we do with it so we don’t sin against God.


So it’s not to be eaten by you or borrowed or broken. It must be given wholly to the LORD. Whether you see tithe as an Old Testament law or a New Testament truth, one thing is certain, giving God the first tenth of your income demonstrate that He is first in your life.
To those that will walk in obedience to God in the area of Tithing there are six promises that will become a reality in such life: 1) God promised the overflow. He said “…I will throw open the floodgates” The floodgates represent the overflow.  (Mal.3:10). (2) God promised to enable you accomplish great things. “Pour you a blessing that your room cannot handle”. The blessing is a divine enabler that will help you accomplish great things. (V: 10).
 (3) God promised protection. He said “I will rebuke the devourer for your sake” (V: 11). To rebuke means to cripple. God will cripple the enemy so he can’t harm you or anything that belong to you. (4) God promised not to let your expectations get aborted “…And the vines in your fields will not cast their fruit”. In other words your investments will not be lost. Your efforts will not be in vain. (5)God promised to make you a standard of His power and blessing to the nations “All nations shall call you blessed” (V: 12). This means not only will you be blessed, you will be a blessing. (6) God promised to make you a highly favoured person He said “…For you will be a delightful land” (V: 12).
Somebody might say these Pastors are after my money. Is God after your money? No! He is after your lack! Your not giving it will not make God lesser than what He already is. Instead God wants you to be blessed and protected all the days of your life. So start practicing this ancient truth today.


ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Tithe your income truthfully and promptly for six month and see the above promises become a reality in your life.





WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY

I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. I declare this day that I am a cheerful giver, therefore God makes all grace abound toward me, I have all sufficiency of all things. God’s overflowing blessing is manifesting in every areas of my life and destiny in Jesus name


PRAYER POINTS
*Father of mercy, thank you for your mercy and care for me and my family in Jesus name
*Father God, open my eyes of understanding to the truth of your word in Jesus name
*Father God, I am a tither, open the floodgates of heaven over my career and life in Jesus name
*Father God, by your power, cripple the activities of the enemy in any area of my life in Jesus name
*Father God, empower me to accomplish great things this day in Jesus name
*Father God, set the hedge of fire around my career, business and destiny in Jesus name
*Father God, bless me and make me a blessing to my generation in Jesus name
*Father God, decorate and flavor my life with your favour in Jesus name
*Father God, let the grace for all sufficiency in all things rest on me now in Jesus name
Thank you Father God for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name.  


1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Isaiah 3, Isaiah 4, Isaiah 5:1-7; 2 Corinthians 6:3-18, 2 Corinthians 7:1; Psalm 105:12-22

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY

“Reflect upon your present blessings -- of which every man has many -- not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some.”

-Charles Dickens

THE PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY
By the anointing of the Holy Spirit, I connect you to all your expectations and miracles today. You will return today with testimonies of God’s goodness in Jesus name. Amen!

For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com






No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...