header

header

Monday 2 October 2017

PRAYING TO GET ANSWERS (Part 6)

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
                                (Daily Devotional)
                                            Monday 2nd October 2017




TOPIC: PRAYING TO GET ANSWERS (Part 6)


TEXT: “If I regard iniquity in my heart the Lord will not hear me”

Lastly, getting answers in prayer requires that live in holiness and righteousness. Righteousness is the pathway to plenteousness. There are three aspects to this: 1)Unconfessed Sins: this is allowing sinful situations to go without settling scores with God. unconfessed sins shuts us in and shuts God out. We are not totally insulated to sin but the scripture says “…if we confess our sins He is faithful and just to forgive our sin and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness”(1John 1:6).


Never allow sin to fester, never allow the sun to go down on it. Get right with God and get into the birth place very quickly. It’s not what you have done but what you have become that counts. (2) The second aspect of is sin consciousness; some have retained sins in their lives because they have not forgiven themselves of the sins they have committed. If God is gracious enough to have for forgiven you, then forgive yourself. Let go and let God. god is not counting an old sin against you. You have become His righteousness through Christ Jesus (2 Cor. 5:21). (3) The third aspect is holding people’s sin against them. The scripture says “Then Peter came to Him and said, hoe oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him…”(Matthew 18:21). People around you will often offend you, and your ability to forgive them is very important in getting answers to your prayers. Relations are beautiful and can also be painful when offences come. God has conferred on you the responsibility to handle the offences that comes along the line. In other words never allow your relationship with people hinder your relationship with God.

We need to make sure that we do everything within our power for our relationship with God is not obstructed that way our prayers will be heard and answered!

 ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
*Examine yourself in the light of these three aspects and let go whatever might be standing between you and God


WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY
I am evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and is at work. Today I declare that I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. I am washed by the blood of Jesus, I am free of every burden of sin in Jesus name. Amen




PRAYER POINTS
*Father of grace thank you for your grace and mercy that has brought me and mine family into this new week in Jesus name
*Father God, reveal and purge me of every secret sin that is not allowing me to get the best from you in Jesus name
*Father God, unite my heart to fear your name in Jesus name
*Father God, you are the God mercy let your mercy prevail over my life and situations in Jesus name
*Father God, let the blood of Jesus begin to pave the way for undeniable answers in my life in Jesus name
*Father God, give me more grace to live a life that is pleasing to you in Jesus name
*Father God, grant me the grace to forgive whoever I have anything against in Jesus name
*Father God, I command bitterness to be uprooted from my life now in Jesus name
*I receive a fresh impartation of holiness and righteousness in my life by the blood of Jesus, in Jesus name.
*Thank you Lord for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

                                  
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Song 1, Song 2, Song 3, Song 4 1 Corinthians 12:1-26     Psalm 99:1-9

SUCCESS QUOTE OF THE DAY

“If your sin is as red as crimson it shall as white as wool”

-Isaiah

THE PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

In this new season I command doors of undeniable answers to open up to you in every aspects of your life in Jesus name




For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com






No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...