header

header

Saturday 28 October 2017

BRINGING YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO JESUS

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)
Saturday 28th October 2017



TOPIC: BRINGING YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO JESUS


TEXT:  “When Jesus saw their faith…” (Mark2:5)



The reason we have been saved is to save others, we have received the light of the LORD so we can be the light to the world: Mark wrote “they came, bringing to Him a paralytic, carried by four men, being unable to get to Jesus because of the crowd they remove the roof and let them down the pallet (Mark 2:3-4). When it comes to bringing people to Jesus always bear three things in mind:


1) Anytime you pick up the weight of someone else you will find that it’s a heavy load!  It took four men to get that man to Jesus. So don’t try it alone, find someone who will agree with you in prayers; “If two of you will agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven (Matt.18:19). Don’t pick them up and drop them. Whatever you do, make the commitment and stick with it.
2) Raise the roof if you have to. Bringing people to Jesus has never been easy, so do what these four men did. The crowd effused to get discouraged and give up. If what you’ve tried hasn’t worked, ask God He will show you the way. Doctors can treat people, but it’s only God that can heal within and without, so get them to Him!
3) Use your faith: That is what moves God! Mark said “When Jesus saw their faith…He said to the paralytic, get up take your mat and go home’ (Mark 2:5,11). Even though you are praying for people who have little or no faith on their own, God will honour your faith, so put it into action! Bring them to Jesus expecting receive. He won’t disappoint them
ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Choose a friend or family member and apply these three steps to bring them to Jesus.
WORD CONFESSION
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today I declare that I believe that God is working things out for me and my family. No member of my family shall be lost to hell fire in Jesus name.

PRAYER POINTS
*Father thank you for bringing me and my family into this new day in Jesus name
*Father God, let the grace that brings salvation manifest to my friends and family in Jesus name.
*Father God, revive my evangelism life in Jesus name
*Father God, let the grace to be a witness rest on me now in Jesus name
*Father God, let the power that is keeping my friends and family in sin be destroyed by fire in Jesus name.
*Father God, let the hold of the spirit of disobedience be broken over my family in Jesus name
*Father God, send messengers of the gospel to my friends and family in Jesus name
*Father God, command deliverance from sin for my friends and family in Jesus name
*Father God, thank you for your saving grace over my family and friends in Jesus name.


1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Isaiah 29, Isaiah 30:1-18 2 Corinthians 12:11-21 Psalm 107:1-9


INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY

“To be a soul winner is the happiest thing in the world. And with every soul you bring to Jesus Christ, you seem to get a new heaven here upon earth.”
– Charles Spurgeon

PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY
I command the miracle and glory that will attract people around you to the LORD be evident in your life and family in Jesus name.


For more Prayers & counseling contact us at
Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...