header

header

Sunday 15 October 2017

DISCOVERING THE PURPOSE OF THE BLESSING

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)
Sunday 15th October 2017




TOPIC: DICOVERING THE PURPOSE OF THE BLESSING



TEXT: “And let fall also some of the handfuls of purpose for her…”(Ruth 2:16 kjv)

Can you feel how Ruth felt? She was bereaved by loss, penniless, worried about the future. Coming out of famine, then suddenly having more that what she needed dropped into her laps. She didn’t deserve it, didn’t earn it and couldn’t even understand it. That’s how God works. That’s how God’s blessing come!


But a word of caution: when you are used to been blessed, it can sometimes makes you having an attitude of entitlement as if you’ve always deserved it. The Bible says: “remember the Lord thy God, for it He who gives you the power to (Succeed) in life (Deut.8:18amp). God is the one that enables you to do what others find difficult or impossible: in some cases they are taking classes to do what you do naturally. That’s because God has blessed you with ability. Why would He do that you might ask? Because there is direct correlation between the blessing and your life purpose. God doesn’t bless you so you can hoard or parade the blessing. Whether His blessing comes in form of increased finances, improved health, or greater influence, God’s blessing and gifts are His tools to reposition you so you can do His will. But when the purpose of God’s blessing is not know we turn them to objects of worship like the children of Israel in the wilderness and thereby incurring the wrath of God instead of continued blessing. The enemy isn’t just after your provision, he is after your purpose. Of what good is success if you are not in God’s will. When God gives you something He wants you to use it for His own glory. so when God gives you something be sure to read the instruction that goes with them, only then will you please God and find true fulfillment! And one more thing always remember that God is the source of all you have and you will ever have.  




ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Ask God to reveal the reason He has brought a particular blessing your way, and use it accordingly. That’s when you find fufilment






WORD CONFESSION
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is at alive and at work. This day I declare that I am blessed in the city and in the country. The works of my hands are blessed in Jesus name

PRAYER POINTS
*Father of mercy, thank you for your faithfulness over my life and destiny. Thank you for new day in Jesus name.
*Rain of God’s blessing, fall on me and my household now in Jesus name
*Father God, let your blessing begin to spring up in my career and business in Jesus name
*Father God, lead me to where my blessing is waiting for me this coming week in Jesus name
*Father God, let the blessing that is connected to my life purpose locate me now in Jesus name
*Father God, let the power denying me your goodness be destroyed in Jesus name
*I resist every demonic diversion of my blessing; I command what is mine to locate me by fire in Jesus name
Father God, do the unthinkable and the unexpected in my life today in Jesus name
Thank you Father God for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name.



1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Micah 1, Micah 2, Micah 3, Micah 4 2 Corinthians 4     Psalm 104:31-35


SUCCESS QUOTE OF THE DAY

“When purpose is not known abuse is envitable”

Dr Myles Munroe

THE PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

I command water to break forth in the wilderness of your life, I command miracles to spring up in every area of your needs in Jesus name



For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com






No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...