header

header

Friday 6 October 2017

THE SEASON OF FULFILLMENT IS UPON YOU

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)
Friday 6th October 2017




TOPIC:  THE SEASON OF FULFILLMENT IS UPON YOU


TEXT:  “For the vision is yet for the appointed time; it hastens toward the goal and it will not fail. Though it tarries, wait for it; for it will certainly come, it will not delay” (Habakkuk 2:3 NASB).

A vision is the mental picture of your future as it is contained in the scriptures. Some of us have dreams the Lord has put in our hearts that we want to see come to pass. I remember, 

when before we started out in ministry I remember the several prophetic word the LORD spoke to me about spreading the fragrance of the knowledge of Jesus Christ in every place (2 Corinthians 2:14-17).I was ready, I written a lot of things down, even made some drawings of how we are going to make global impact or so I thought, to take on the world! Little did we know that the fulfillment of that vision wasn’t going to happen until many years later. In fact, shortly after the prophecy, I took what seemed to be a giant step backward! We were wondering, “Lord, how can this be?” I had to go and start serving in a church, working a pastor so that God can sharpen and shape me. The reason? God had an appointed time for the vision He gave me. We first had to walk through the preparation season. Yet all along, the vision was developing and crystalizing and I  didn’t even know it!

Never forget that what seems like delay may not be that at all. Sure, the enemy likes to interfere and slow things down, but God will see to it that the vision happens right on time. Realize that today is getting you ready for tomorrow. You are moving toward your vision, so stay in faith. Surely, the vision comes and won’t delay!


ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
*Take out your written vision or goal and begin to ask the breathe of the Almighty to come upon it


WORD CONFESSION

I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today I declare that the season of fulfillment is upon me. None of the words spoken to me by God shall fail. I will get there and fulfill my destiny in Jesus name. Amen

PRAYER POINTS

*Father thank you for bringing me and my family into this great and wonderful day in Jesus name
*Father God empower my vision for supernatural fulfillment in Jesus name
*Father God, break every stumbling block on my way to destiny fulfillment in Jesus name
*Father God, break every yoke of delay to the fulfillment of my vision in Jesus name
*Father God, place the anointing of Jehu for supernatural speed of accomplishment on my life in Jesus name
*Father God, breathe new life into my vision in Jesus name
*Father God, let people connected to the fulfillment of my vision begin to locate me in Jesus name
Father God, let the financial resources required to fulfill my vision begin to locate me in Jesus name
*Father God, let the wisdom to fulfill my vision locate me in Jesus name
* Father God, I receive the power to effect my vision in Jesus name
Thank you Father for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name



1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

2 Chronicles 16, 2 Chronicles 17, 2 Chronicles 18:1-27   1 Corinthians 15:1-34 Psalm 102:1-11


SUCCESS QUOTE OF THE DAY

“Don’t let others tell you what you can’t do. Don't let the limitations of others limit your vision. If you can remove your self-doubt and believe in yourself, you can achieve what you never thought possible.”
― Roy T. Bennett,



PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

This day command the highway to the fulfillment of your dreams be made in Jesus name: your crooked paths are made straight, the ancient iron gates are shattered and the bars of iron keeping you off destiny fulfillment is destroyed in Jesus name





For more Prayers & counselling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com







No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...