header

header

Saturday 12 August 2017

: CONFRONT AND CONQUER YOUR FEARS



LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)
Saturday 12th   August 2017




TOPIC:  CONFRONT AND CONQUER YOUR FEARS


TEXT:  "God did not give us the spirit of fear..." (2Timothy 1:7 AMP)


We all have things that make our palm sweat and our hearts skip some beats; God never said we will not experience the all too real emotions of fear. But He keeps saying 'fear not'.


 It's actually said the word 'fear not' was mentioned 365 times in the bible, that's one for each day of the year. God wants you to confront your fears. So while you are asking Him to remove your mountains, He wants to give you the courage to conquer it. Taking action moves you from being a victim to becoming a victor by confront your fears head on, not fleeing from them. The bible says" fear involves torment" (1 John 4:18NKJV). Your fears can actually immobilize you, and they are going to keep on attacking your mind if do nothing about it. How do I confront and conquer my fears you say?:
1) Bury your fears alive. Deliberately refuse to allow your fears to be registered in your mental faculties. Treat it with ignominy. It's only what gets your attention that can bring frustration to your life.
2) Stand up to it. Do the exact thing you are afraid to do. For example if you can't fly in an airplane because you are afraid of height, buy an air ticket and fly anyway
3) Get knowledge about your fears. Many times our fears are rooted in our ignorance. When you get expert knowledge about the particular thing you are facing you will find out that you've been dealing with false evidences appearing real in your life. You will burst your fear bubbles.

Remember in the book of 2 Samuel 17:34. If David hadn't confronted the lions and the bears that came to attack the sheep in his care he would also not have been able to confront goliath when the opportunity came. And would have lost the opportunity of becoming Israel's next king. Don't let fears continue to rob you of great opportunities, take action today.


WORD CONFESSION
I am evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. I declare today that The Lord is my light and salvation, I have nothing to fear. My confidence is strong in the Lord, I am as bold as a lion, I will turn back from none, I confront and conquer this day in Jesus name



PRAYER
*Father thank you for bringing me and my family into this new day in Jesus name
*I reject the spirit of fear in the name of Jesus name
*I reject the spirit of harassment and intimidation in Jesus name
*Lord God let the hedge of fire surround me and my family in Jesus name
*Lord God, uphold me and my family with your strength in Jesus name
*Lord God let every satanic agent dispatch against my life stumble and fall in Jesus name
*I command the battle over any area of my life and destiny to cease now in Jesus name
*I command evil arrow of sickness and disease against me and my loved ones backfire now in Jesus name
*I command every attack through evil dreams and nightmares be cancelled by the blood of Jesus
*O Lord God let your peace reign and rule over me and my family in Jesus name
*Thank you Lord for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name




1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

 1 Kings 14:21-31, 1 Kings 15, 1 Kings 16:1-7 Acts 16:16-40 Proverbs 15:21-30

SUCCESS QUOTE FOR TODAY

I have learned that courage is not the absence of fear but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid but he who conquers that fear

-Nelson Mandela

THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY
I command every stronghold of fear in your life to shatter by fire in Jesus name and you are release to fulfill your God given purpose in life and destiny in Jesus name



For Prayers & Counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...