header

header

Wednesday 9 August 2017

SECURING YOUR DESTINY BY VISION

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)
Wednesday 9th August 2017





TOPIC: SECURING YOUR DESTINY BY VISION


TEXT:  “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future” (Jeremiah 29:11 NIV).


God has great plans for you but you must make those plans your daily picture because you only feature in the future you can picture.


 The devil cannot take you out early if you see yourself in your future. One of the biggest lies of the devil is to make people think they either don’t have a good future or that they may not have one at all. Whatever your hopes and dreams might be, you need to see yourself fulfilling them. God has already detailed a good outcome for you, but you need to come into agreement with it. We will never realize a good future if we complain and say things like, “I am just not sure how or when it will work out,” or, “Am I ever going to make anything good of myself?” If we see our good future aborted, then that is what we will live out. Proverbs 23:7 says of the wicked man, “As he thinketh in his heart, so is he.” Well, if a wicked man lives according to what he thinks, so can we. Whatever you see your outcome to be, chances are you will talk about it and adjust your life according to it. The things we dwell on shape our future.

Know that God has a good future for you! Therefore, never say or do anything contrary to it. God’s plans can’t be aborted by anyone but ourselves. So keep focusing on your future and not on the circumstances around you

WORD CONFESSION

I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. I declare this day that God’s divine plan is unfolding in my life. Therefore, my situation is not hopeless I am walking and living in the fullness of God’s plan for my life, I claim my goodly heritage in Jesus name

PRAYER POINTS

*Father thank you for bringing me and my family to this wonderful day in Jesus name
*Father thank you for your great plans for my life in Jesus name
*Lord God by your mighty power, bring your plans into fulfillment in my life in Jesus name
*Lord God, let your every delayer of good in my life fall down and die in Jesus name
*Lord God, I reject destiny miscarriage in Jesus name
*Lord God, reject the miscarriage of my dreams and visions in Jesus name
*Lord God, I reject career miscarriage in Jesus name
*Lord God, I command any power altering my time and season be destroyed by fire in Jesus name
*O Lord God, let the provision assigned to my destiny vision locate me by fire in Jesus name
*Power for a productive life fall on me now in Jesus name
*Thank you Lord for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

2 Kings 10, 2 Kings 11 Acts 24:1-27 Psalm 80:8-19

SUCCESS QUOTE OF THE DAY

Dreams give you a future efforts give you fulfillment


PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY        

I command every dream hijacker and dream killers of your mother or father’s household to fall and die now in Jesus name.




For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com






No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...