header

header

Wednesday 16 August 2017

ELIMINATING HINDERING SPIRITS




LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)
Wednesday 16th August 2017





TOPIC: ELIMINATING HINDERING SPIRITS


TEXT:  "Wherefore we would have come unto you, even I
Paul, once and again; but Satan hindered us" (1
Thessalonians 2:18).



Paul experienced a lot of trouble against His
ministry. Not only was he vehemently
persecuted, but it seems that everywhere he
went the devil was busy stirring up little
problems and aggravating issues to try and
prevent the success of his ministry.


 In First
Thessalonians 2:18, when Paul said he was
hindered, Strong’s Concordance describes
the word as an obstacle that blocks what is
needed. Paul said it kept happening over and
over again. It isn’t until First Thessalonians
3:10-11 that we see God remove these
hindrances so Paul could get where he intended
to go. What finally made the difference? First,
verse 10 says his group began to pray intensely,
probably because he was tired of the
harassment and began to pray some “enough is
enough” kind of prayers! Suddenly in verse 11,
we see God Himself stepping in with an anointing
specifically to remove these hindrances. The
divine power of Heaven radically stepped in and
brought all the chaos to rest!
If you have felt hindered today by constant little
troubles and harassments trying to prevent you
from succeeding, God is ready to bring these
little fires from the enemy to an end. Begin with
determined prayer, but then call upon the Lord
for it to stop. If those harassing spirits had to
get out of the way for Paul, they shall surely move for you too!





WORD CONFESSION

I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. I declare this day that today that I am the victorious over every works of darkness, my stumbling blocks have become my stepping stone in Jesus name.


PRAYER POINTS

*Father thank you for bringing me and my family to this wonderful day in Jesus name
*I command that every hindering spirits at work against me be removed in Jesus name
*I command that every satanic resistance against my destiny advancements, break by fire in Jesus name
*I command strongman assigned to keep my goods be paralyzed in Jesus name
*I command that every ancient gates standing against my progress in life be dissolved by fire in Jesus name
*I command every trouble and satanic harassments in my marriage, career and business, cease now in Jesus name
*O Lord God turn my stumbling blocks into stepping stones of destiny fulfillment in Jesus name
*O Lord God restore to me what the enemy has stolen from me in me Jesus name
Thank you LORD for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

1 Kings 22:1-53 Acts 19:14-41 Proverbs 15:31-33, Proverbs 16:1-7

SUCCESS QUOTE OF THE DAY

“The secret of success is to do the common thing uncommonly well."

-- John D. Rockefeller


PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY
           
“The Sovereign LORD says, do not be shaken by the obstacles before you, neither look at what the enemy is throwing on your way. Know that I am against these things to consume them, for that's who I AM the CONSUMING FIRE! Keep the consciousness of the victory purchased for you on the cross. And as you do whatever represents hindrances or obstacles in your life will I consume. Suddenly you will look for them and find them more"



For more Prayers & counseling contact us at
Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555

Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...