header

header

Thursday 24 August 2017

EXPECT AN UNEXPECTED HARVEST



LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)
Thursday 24th   August 2017




TOPIC:  EXPECT AN UNEXPECTED HARVEST


TEXT: "Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that the plowman shall overtake the reaper, the treader of grapes him that soweth seed…" (Amos 9:13).


Both in the natural and spiritual realms, there are seasons reserved for planting and others for harvesting. Everything on earth is built upon the seed and harvest principle (see Gen. 8:22).



 Farmers plant seeds for natural harvests while we plant harvests for life through our choices. When it comes to the Kingdom of God, we reap spiritual harvests by sowing “seeds” into the things pertaining to God’s Kingdom. Not all these seeds are financial, but can be seeds of mercy, love, patience, right words, and so on. These seeds have a growth season and then eventually produce a harvest. Yet when it comes to God, spiritual harvests can transcend normal time.
While there are established times for when harvests normally come, God can cause supernatural harvests to appear before their expected time. According to Amos 9:13, there is a type of harvest that can come so quickly that the harvest itself is maturing even before the seeds are fully planted. There are supernatural harvests from God that come into the lives of everyone. Have you ever received a blessing that came quicker than you expected? That is a supernatural or “early” harvest. Know that God has planned some harvests in your life to come sooner than expected. Expect them at any time and know that times for an early harvest are always upon you!



WORD CONFESSION
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. I declare today that the seasons of early harvest that is established for me. I call them to manifest by faith. I see good things coming upon me that I didn’t even expect. I receive it in Jesus’ Name, amen  


PRAYER
*Father thank you for bringing me and my family to this wonderful day in Jesus name
*Father thank you for all you are doing for me and my family and for the harvest you have ordained me in this season in Jesus name
*O Lord God, I command the fire of the Holy Spirit to consume every demonic grasshopper feasting on my harvest in Jesus name
*Lord God, let the harvest of miracle signs and wonders locate me in Jesus name
*Lord God, stir up every man or woman holding on to my harvest to release it in Jesus name
*Lord God, I command every power delaying my harvest to cease in Jesus name
*Lord God, I command harvest of good things to locate me today in Jesus name
*Lord God, I command the harvest of favour to locate me today in Jesus name
*Lord God, anything that will make me lose my harvest take it away from my life in Jesus name
Thank you for hear and answering my prayer in Jesus name


1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

 2 Kings 12, 2 Kings 13, 2 Kings 14:1-22    Acts 25:1-22   Psalm 81:1-7

SUCCESS QUOTE FOR TODAY

. "I never did anything worth doing by accident, nor did any of my inventions come indirectly through accident, except the phonograph. No, when I have fully decided that a result is worth getting, I go about it, and make trial after trial, until it comes."

-- Thomas Edison

THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

 I command unexpected harvest to locate you in Jesus name.



For Prayers & Counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...