header

header

Friday 25 August 2017

SECURING DIVINE HELP THROUGH PRAYER


LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)
                                                Friday 25th August 2017





TOPIC:  SECURING DIVINE HELP THROUGH PRAYER


TEXT:  “…I cried by reason of mine affliction unto the Lord, and he heard me…” (Jonah 2:2).

The Lord takes pleasure in helping us. And one of the ways we secure his help is by crying out to Him in prayer. E.M Bound said “God will do nothing except in answer to prayers”.


When Jonah got out of God’s will and ended up in the belly of the great whale, he realized that he had taken a wrong turn in running away from God. I am sure it was no pleasure ride inside the fish’s smelly stomach. In fact, Jonah referred to it as “hell.” Yet, when Jonah cried out to God in the midst of his situation, the Lord heard Jonah. Of course, we know the end of the story—how the fish spit Jonah out on dry ground and Jonah obeyed God’s call for him.
                                                  
Sometimes we think that because we disobeyed God or took a wrong turn somewhere that God stops listening to us when we cry out to Him. On the contrary, that is exactly what God wants us to do. The Lord was waiting for Jonah’s cry just so He could rescue him from his situation. God is waiting for you to cry out to Him today. Your calling out to Him has nothing to do with your own righteousness or lack thereof. He answers because of His mercy. So, no matter where you are, what has happened, or what you have done right or wrong, always run to the Lord and cry out for His help and He will always come through for you.



WORD CONFESSION

I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. I declare this day that I am not helpless; I am positioned to receive unusual answers. This day my joy will be made full and I shall be comforted on every side in Jesus name



PRAYER POINTS

*Father thank you for bringing me and my family to this great and wonderful day in Jesus name
*Father God thank you for the divine help that you have ordained for me today in Jesus name
*Father God, open unto me the doors of supernatural answers in Jesus name
*Father God glorify your name in my life so that my life can glorify you in return in Jesus name
*Father God let my glory prevail and shine out every darkness around my life in Jesus name
*Father God I refuse to be a wondering star, position me for everlasting manifestation in every area of endeavor in Jesus name
*Father God, I refuse to waste away answer me speedily concerning……………..in Jesus name
*Father God I command my glory to awake and begin to shine in Jesus name
*Father God wake me up from every spiritual slumber in Jesus name
*Father God give a new song of testimonies and victory concerning……………….in Jesus name
*Thank you Lord for hearing me always in Jesus name


1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

2 Kings 14:23-29, 2 Kings 15 Acts 25:23-27, Acts 26:1-23 Proverbs 16:18-27

SUCCESS QUOTE OF THE DAY

. "There is a powerful driving force inside every human being that, once unleashed, can make any vision, dream, or desire a reality."

-- Anthony Robbins

PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

The Sovereign LORD says today, that “I am stepping into your past to rewrite your future. I am the God of time and eternity. There is nothing too hard for Me. The Answers and Solutions that wipe away the pain and the disappointment of your past and reveal the glory of future is coming your way this day…..”






For more Prayers & counseling contact us at
Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555

Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...